Lets play a game

my run today consisted of 9 cages (1st drop) then 15 pallets, all one load. i completed 706 kms starting in livingston and ending in livingston. the second drop (the 15 pallets) went to easterhouse (east of glasgow (M8 j10)) via _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!

guess where all those pallets went before reaching their destination which meant i effected carried 3/4 of a trailer full of dead weight for well over 600kms. :unamused:

a stab in the dark here middlesbourgh :laughing: :laughing: i like this game anymore :laughing: :laughing:

nope. thats tomorrow :laughing:

similiar distance/time, west coast, 9 letters

Who cares?

Oh thats only 8 letters unless you count the space! LOL

Imp:
Who cares?

Oh thats only 8 letters unless you count the space! LOL

im counting 9 :laughing:

scanny stop being a plank as theres no free prizes :laughing:

boring sods you lot :laughing:

the pallets got a day trip to blackpool. all that way for 9 cages then 3/4 of the load went all the way back up north. go figure :open_mouth:

carnforth :smiley:

are you down the west side tomorrow Stephen? im off to middlesbrough and coulby newton. 1am start. burger van around 10ish? :wink:

be ing called boring by an ex bleep dishonours me sir i demand a duel at dawn :laughing: nah im on 2 off pal thankyou rota :laughing:

scania245:
duel at dawn

you mean half way through a shift? :laughing:

you can find me at the nearest coffee machine, probably the services at the A19/A689 junction

sod it rest day tomorrow get you sometime :laughing:(i do know where to find you) :laughing:

Do those sort of back to front loads all the time With Tesco.

Last week went from Magor with 8 cages for Wokingham and 35 for Eastville in Bristol. Bristol is only 30 mins from Magor, but I am a mere driver and get paid by the hour so every little helps.

ohterry u r a t o s r :laughing: would like to meet for coffe and a cake sometime and discuss certain things with you regards stephen

the thought of doing 700 k in one day ,i think you deserve a medel mate
i do about 200 to 250 aday are you not going to ware your truck out i will have to go i can not get my head aroud this one

via Clydebank ? :smiley:

fuse:
the thought of doing 700 k in one day ,i think you deserve a medel mate
i do about 200 to 250 aday are you not going to ware your truck out i will have to go i can not get my head aroud this one

On my firm there are dedicated motors for regular runs.The motor I drive on a Friday night does the round trip to Brighton 5 nights a week with 2 drivers doing day about and me doing Friday night.Thatโ€™s 740 km round trip.In between the Brightons,the motor does a local of about 200 km in the afternoon.Small wonder then that the motor has clocked up 600,000 km in 2 years!