latest news

the gov through local councils waste thousands of pounds telling use what we already know? yes its foggy out there,do we realy need every sign showing fog.

if people must leave the uk they can find better ways than flying.
ie:by the truck load,makes a change them comming in by the load.

apparently martians was seen on M3 yesterday?,wearing nice shiny reflective blankets,also ONE tupperware mansion was on the move,all loaded,at THIS time of year.

xmas greetings to all PROFFESIONAL drivers who over the last few days managed to get from A to B without any major incidents,even at all hrs of the day and in all conditions.

mark

p.s heathrow is thick with fog,but then so was everwhere else?

mark croft:
xmas greetings to all PROFFESIONAL drivers who over the last few days managed to get from A to B without any major incidents,even at all hrs of the day and in all conditions.

:laughing: I’ll 2nd that; "Merry Xmas Everyone " :laughing:

Ahh yes, I had 10 hours on the road from Birmingham to Colchester on Wednesday, lots of fog but despite it visibility was good enough to see a truck’s tail lights, sans fog lamps, about 10 truck lengths away.

Still a surprising amount of people around WITHOUT EVEN LIGHTS on!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Long day though… out at 3am back at 10pm. Surprisingly enough I managed a rest day the next day and I’ve been off work since for xmas…