Latest Addition To The Dorling Fleet

Latest Addition …

Very nice,

did you sell the 04 XF95 private or did you trade it :question:

I saw one of yours this morning Rob, what a very naughty boy he was!!! Turning right from Bury St Eds direction to go thru the middle of the village (Stanton)to get to the yard instead of going the long way round like a good boy should. SSC XF with a 4 axle(i think it was) red stepframe. The locals wont like that mate!! P.S nice 105 by the way.

Saw this the other day, looks smart!

Very smart tidy truck…I like the way you mount your name on the front…eye catching,bold,simple,straight forward and memorable…

Very smart unit that mate with nice simple graphics aswell. Looks good with the alloys.

Thanks for your comments guys …

Kindle that was me :neutral_face: … like i told a copper the other day “the sign advises me against going through the village centre , not telling me i cant” … :laughing:

I think I saw that truck refuelling in a services on the A14 westbound at around 18:30 on Wednesday evening. Quite eye-catching without being garish, very smart!! :smiley:

Oooo very smart :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Giz a job - I can do that lol

Can do wot ? paint lorries ■■

zebadee:
Oooo very smart :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Giz a job - I can do that lol

From an old TV series, The Boys From The Black Stuff!!!

Must be some good paying work in BsE to be buying brand new hi-spec trucks in these times. :open_mouth:

Thanks for the positive comments. … We sign write our own trucks as we have a sister company showoff design and graphics … www.showoffdg.co.uk

Bug truck I’ve kept hld of the 54 plate superspace big truck and may let it go after the autumn if things quieten down a little , but for now the new one is an additional truck …

Our work is allways good paying Rob K … It’s been a hard three years sticking to my guns on prices and often lost work but I’m not undercutting or competing with low priced big boys … I offer a first class bespoke service and charge first class bespoke …

Kep your eyes peeled there could be another new 105 on it’s way :laughing:

robdorling:
Bug truck I’ve kept hld of the 54 plate superspace big truck and may let it go after the autumn if things quieten down a little , but for now the new one is an additional truck …

But was it the truck I saw last Wednesday?

Come on Rob, I’d love to know. :smiley:

Either this one or my 08 plate ssc dave :laughing:

robdorling:
Either this one or my 08 plate ssc dave :laughing:

TBH Rob, I’m not sure which one it was.

Whichever one it was, the truck I saw defo had the same colour scheme as the one in your OP, and was tidy and well turned out. :smiley:

Real smart motor Rob. Looks Great. Congratulations.