Ians Photos

Deleted.

Very smart looking and just the right amount of Bling! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good pictures. :smiley: :smiley:

A nice brace of DAF,s how good is your teflon couplung , andhow are they handleing as regards tyre wear and fuel consumption,

No idea as yet.
Only just picked them up yesterday.
I’ll let you know, but hoping for excellent things.
I’m keeping my white Eurostar, selling the blue one, and getting my third Daf next month.

Very nice Ian, they look smart and like your logo/ stripe type thing.
Have those tanks polished up to mirrior standards and that will set it off even more :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Keep the pics coming :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

very nice ian i like the livery sharp and effective and not over the top. a set of alloy wheels would look the part on them mate :laughing:

Very nice, the logo looks like something that a PLC would pay millions to get designed and the whole scheme is understated enough not to attract the wrong sort of attention.
What type of work do you do, is it traction work or do you have trailers and do you do European?

Very smart.

Very Nice, what you doing about new trailers though ? Weren’t a couple of your euroliners a bit ropey ■■

yeah nice motor, fresh as clean truck! :smiley:

Very smart indeed :slight_smile:

Cor blimey - what a pair :exclamation:

Cracking looking motors Ian - bet you’re wll chuffed.

Like MAD28 says - get those tanks well covered in Solvol Autosol for added effect - especially as the ally is still new, and the tanks will look good for years to come.

Those trucks really do look special.

They look the part!!!
I will be very interested in knowing how you get on with the AS-Tronic over the next couple of months, particularly fuel consumption and how you find reversing in a tight spot with a fully laden trailer.
Are they 480’s or 530’s?

Bootiful

A step up from a Eurostar anyway :wink:

Very nice indeed Ian,gimmie a shot :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers all!

Right - Its all Euro work, yes my last lot of trailers were crap but they’ve gone now, just tryin’ to sort some others at the mo…
Yes it is a step up from Eurostars, but theres nowt wrong with them, and I’m keeping hold of one for a while yet anyway.
Alloys are too ■■■■ expensive, and they damage easily.
Engines are 480’s.
The logo I have had for quite a while now.
I set my company up in late 2003, but only ran trucks recently.
As I’m a company rather than an owner-driver, I thought my choice of livery and colour scheme was more fitting.

Nice though aren’t they? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hope they turn out to be as good for you as mine has four years old and 520000 kms and hardly had a spanner on it

Wait until them lite bars start to squeak because there is not enough support from only 2 mounting brackets.It drives you mad

Good pic’s and nice trucks :smiley: