Ians Photos

Top class, well done.

nice looking motors :smiley:

well done ian good for you now the big question…

do you give them both to your drivers and you drive the eurostar or do you keep one for yourself.

jessicas dad:
do you give them both to your drivers and you drive the eurostar .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Proper Trucks young Ian. :wink:

Have you got the drivers lined up then ■■ :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Just wondered how long it will be before we see the name “truckyboy” on the door of one of them!!! :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Smart motors though, very smart.

bullitt.

Any pics of your Iveco vans?

Spotted one of them going north bound up the M11 this evening (wednesday) at around 6pm. Nice looking rig.

Just wondered Ian, you said in your original post that these were your “first” two DAFS, how many are you thinking of buying?

Bullitt.

Number 3 is still on the production line.
Expected end of September time.

That was me on the M11.

Who’s Truckyboy?

Impressive, Ian!! Keep us informed of how it all goes, motors, work etc etc.

Very nice tidy looking motors Ian,
can i have one please ? :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

Got the right hump now …and im peed off wiv me new job..worked out what stoppages theyre gonna stop me..and guess what....id be on about 200 quid a week…not for me…im on the look out for something else...had a breakdown today...took 5 hours to get me into a garage..waiting for the rac..then gets me to take over a new vw van...horrible thing it is....trust you to show those pictures and get me all wound up...and to think i came off a left ■■■■■■ daf to drive a transit...although it wasnt my fault i came off the daf....dont worry..ill sort something out…as for the american pictures…im still working on them..still trying to get them from the scanner to trucknet....but have no fear...bobbys here.. seems i dont save them in a jif..gif...tif...or whatever,,,,but i have managed to get my photos of the motorhome onto e.bay..and caravans-for-sale.com..so im not doing too bad…be patient…its only been 5 months… :wink:

very very nice trucks, only thing that spoils it, well not really spoils it, is the plastic looking wood trim around the dash…i couldnt look at that all day,lol, looks like a pimps truck, love the DAF’s though :smiley: