A few pics of my fleet …

Scania R480

Daf XF

Truckfest

truckfest 001.JPG

Daf & Scania

Low Loader

you have a very smart fleet who needs bling

When ive discovered how to charge extra for kelsa bars ill start fitting them !!

I do fit durabrite alloys to all new trucks now but cant justify lots of chrome bits …Although i do like to see them when i havent paid fot them :smiley:

Moffet trailer

scania

XF95 + low loader @ Kings Lynn

Scania @ Saxlingham Thorpe

Hey Rob

My old man worked for Barry back in the 80’s i think , you ran a ford cargo and transcon among others , i think he was a fitter / driver for dorlings , i recall a daihatsu fourtrak that my dad borrowed to come home to north east on weekends , were you or are you still based on the airfield ■■?

THE TRANSCON WOULD THAT BE OPW480W, WOULD YOU HAVE ANY PHOTO’S OF IT
BY ANY CHANCE.

FREDDIE:
THE TRANSCON WOULD THAT BE OPW480W, WOULD YOU HAVE ANY PHOTO’S OF IT
BY ANY CHANCE.

Could well be freddie , unfortunately no photos , i remember hitching from bury st edmunds up to the ford plant at halewood with my dad to collect the transcon , and also what seemed like allday roping and sheeting a load , he was a fitter afterall :wink: :wink:

Spot on gentlemen , OPV 48OW was the one , I remeber riding in it as a boy !! , Ill upload sme pics i have some on my desk !

We were based on Rougham Industrial Estate which is on an airfield and now based 10 miles away on stanton airfield .

I seem to remember a merc 18tonner possibly with the fold down bunk , my dad brought a load of marine engines upto north shields once in it and he called in home on way to drop.

We had 3 of those , two curtainsiders and one flat bed . B85 ODX 1617 Merc Flatbed , A23 EGV 1617 Merc Curtainsider and E671 KDX 1617 Merc Curtainsider

The driver of the A reg went on to drive the E reg and still works for me today !! , He has been with us apporoaching 30 years .

Picture of fleet in the late eighties

Transcon included !!