Last tank Of Newcastle Brown

Just delivered my last Tank of Newcastle brown to Tadcaster for bottling and am now redundent :exclamation: Keep the shareholders happy S&N only made over £500 million profit :unamused: :unamused:
First time on the dole for 36yrs but never mind off to Benidorm with another two couples for a boozy wk will think about work when I get back if anybody will have a grumpy old (zb)

Love to see you rope and sheet 25000lts of Newcastle Brown :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Bad news about the job though - hope you sort something soon.

Not good .
S+N are in the news (buisness) at the moment claiming the smoking ban is going to cost them at least 50 million so they will be streamlining the buisness starting with production and distribution .
Just a poor excuse to penny pinch if you ask me .
If coors carry on cutting there brewery staff there will be no-one left to turn the lights out :confused:

Spot on Paul 2yr ago shut Newcastle Brewery moved to Fed Brewery at Dunston . Knocked bottling on the head couple of wks ago Kegging under review. Took regional protection off Newcastle Brown Ale brand so now it can be brewed anywhere.DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING UP HERE :question:

Thats all it ever is , penny pinching .
Coors keep telling everyone that will listen that the industry is slowing down and beer isnt selling as well as it used to .
At christmas on at least 3 occasions Coors where screaming for 22’s to be returned so they could fill em up again .They couldn’t get the empties in washed and refilled quick enough and production on 22’s had to stop until some were brought back from depots .They were all out in use . Hams Hall phoned up our operations and to cancel deliveries as the depot was full and we could continue delivering sometime in the morning when they had sent some out .
The cans sold well , in fact they sold so well coors hadn’t produced enough and had to go into overdrive to meet customer demand .
They stocked up for christmas based on the previous years fiqures and for some reason this year it wasn’t enough .
At the same time they are making people redundant . :confused:

My mate has just been phoned by the agency to do an induction day at the brewery at Tadcaster…

Crap innit?

Fed Brewery at Dunston

About a mile from my Mothers house.

Ken.

Quinny:

Fed Brewery at Dunston

Ken.

LOBLEY HILL■■?

Conor:
My mate has just been phoned by the agency to do an induction day at the brewery at Tadcaster…

Crap innit?

About right Conor pay us off then send Agency or outside contractors
to do our work Wonder why I pay £14 a month for T&G.
Kuehne & Nagel have the contract and actuly need men at Tad / wakefield/
Trafford Park/ Livingston/Dagenham /Thatcham/ & are opening a new one
Hams Hall 33 in all New contract Budwieser

Will that Budweiser contract at Hams hall mean i won’t have to gt to bibbys at bicester anymore .
Please say it is , please please .

paul@midway:
Will that Budweiser contract at Hams hall mean i won’t have to gt to bibbys at bicester anymore .
Please say it is , please please .

i read elsewhere that k&n where taking over from bibbys on the bud contract. so are they going to be trunking down to hams hall for distribution then (aint it brewed or kegged at reading ) :open_mouth: . seems like a lot of wasted miles to me :confused:

best of luck finding something new greek and give vikky my love in benidorm!!! :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Brewed at Mortlake I think :exclamation:

Yes Paul they have took it off Bibby`s starts about June I think

I dont think Ill see Vicky Dont you know Im in bed by 9 every night :laughing: :laughing:

Thank god for that .Thats another bad run that we are going to lose .
Tradeteam planning is something else sometimes …
The run i refer to is

Burton-Asda didcot (1 hour planned time in didcot :unamused: , even if you where the only truck at didcot all night it would still be 2 hours minimum)-Didcot - Bibbys at bicester -Bibbys - Tradeteam gloucester -Burton …
That is one run with good dose of disaster in the recipe .

Our planning dept needs a good dose of a kick up the arse .
(got the route from bibbys to gloucester timed if you were running at 56 mph all the way :confused: , they are good at doing that )
In the past i have taken these runs on and fubared them by simply sticking to every speed limit . They don’t change them , they just give them to someone else :unamused:

ohterry:

Quinny:

Fed Brewery at Dunston

Ken.

LOBLEY HILL■■?

Nearly.

Teams.

Ken.

Burton-Asda didcot (1 hour planned time in didcot , even if you where the only truck at didcot all night it would still be 2 hours minimum)-Didcot - Bibbys at bicester -Bibbys - Tradeteam gloucester -Burton …

i hate going to that place, ive never known such a miserable [zb] in all my life :unamused:

“your late” / “your early” fi you arrived dead on the dot he’d moan about it :unamused:

also paul you have pm

jon

greek:
Spot on Paul 2yr ago shut Newcastle Brewery moved to Fed Brewery at Dunston . Knocked bottling on the head couple of wks ago Kegging under review. Took regional protection off Newcastle Brown Ale brand so now it can be brewed anywhere.DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING UP HERE :question:

tipped glucose there the other friday and got talking to one of the drivers there he was none to pleased with losing his job too

If you are from Corby & work for Turners that could have been me
Little fat (zb) no hair grey beard Hello odsodz

jonboy:

Burton-Asda didcot (1 hour planned time in didcot , even if you where the only truck at didcot all night it would still be 2 hours minimum)-Didcot - Bibbys at bicester -Bibbys - Tradeteam gloucester -Burton …

i hate going to that place, ive never known such a miserable [zb] in all my life :unamused:

“your late” / “your early” fi you arrived dead on the dot he’d moan about it :unamused:

also paul you have pm

jon

:laughing: :laughing: I know who you mean (i won’t mention his name ) , play him at his own game , he likes to wind people up .Play it back at him and he will come round , it’s just the way he is .

Bloke with no name : What do you ■■■■■■■ want , and you’re late .
Me : What do you think ! A trailer . So ■■■■ if i’m late .
He laughs and sorts it out with no problems . God knows why he does it ,it’s just the way he is , play him at his own game with your tonque firmly in your cheek :wink: .

off post i know
brewed is ok
kegged should be spelt kack