You have been warned.

yes folks,and remember where you heard it first.Beer is going up again,3p a pint from next week.We are handing out the prices rises to publicans when we deliver.Its because of the rising energy prices.

Go to Somerfields as from tomorrow,any two cases £18 I think. We have been delivering Stella,Carling and Grolsh by the trailer load.

I don’t go to pubs anymore. I’m tired of being ripped off by the breweries and fat Gordon. There is a small brewery very close to where I live and they say that even after taking into consideration how expensive it is for them to produce beer in a small scale brewery a pint, after tax and duty, costs them 80p. I’m not prepared to pay 3 times that amount in tax and brewery company profits.

When they’ve killed of the British pub industry I wonder who they’ll blame?

too true my friend,the minium a landlord makes on a 22 gall barrel is £150,and some of the breweries offer a buy 2 22s get one free,i could go on but it would break your heart.

you can mix Beer with Limo
we call it “Radler” which means translated “Biker”
is healthy,has not that much Alcohol and cheaper,as in Austria is the Law,that each Pub,Bar or whatever must have one Antialcoholic Drink which is cheaper than the cheapest Alcoholic Drink.
As most Pub’s are contracted to Brewerys use they Beermixdrinks

Qhunter:
I don’t go to pubs anymore. I’m tired of being ripped off by the breweries and fat Gordon. There is a small brewery very close to where I live and they say that even after taking into consideration how expensive it is for them to produce beer in a small scale brewery a pint, after tax and duty, costs them 80p. I’m not prepared to pay 3 times that amount in tax and brewery company profits.

When they’ve killed of the British pub industry I wonder who they’ll blame?

Found a place in Bicester selling lager at…

£1.00 a pint … yep a pound :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

eh I could get used to typing loads of …

My local Wetherspoons is selling Stella/Budweiser/Fosters at £1.39 per pint; John Smiths smooth at £1.59 and the hand pull guest beers (10 of them) at between £1.19 to £1.39 per pint. Plus they are open from 9am (hic) :laughing: