Boddingtons

Heard on the radio this morning that the staff who make boddingtons are on a four day strike because the company is going to close in the new year…so fat lot of good that will do …except to hit the pocket just before xmas…seems that the company are not selling this beer in enough quantity to keep it a viable option to keep it in production…i do feel sorry for the staff there as its not nice to look forward to 2005 with a redundancy package, but on the other hand…shows that the people up north have better taste buds than the breweries anticipated… :laughing: :laughing:
have a nice day…i`ll drink to that

right about not selling enough,as a drayman noticed ages ago that we were hardly shifting the stuff.

boddingtons is awful anyway and having a strike isnt that shooting yourself in the foot.

jessicas dad:
boddingtons is awful anyway and having a strike isnt that shooting yourself in the foot.

I remember the last pint of Boddingtons I had. Tasted like vinegar. Much prefer John Smiths or Worthington.

killsville:

jessicas dad:

I remember the last pint of Boddingtons I had. Tasted like vinegar. Much prefer John Smiths or Worthington.

john smiths cask i hope and not that smooth chemical crap.

peter cherry:

killsville:

jessicas dad:

Cask? Oh, you mean ROUGH! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:

peter cherry:

killsville:

jessicas dad:

Cask? Oh, you mean ROUGH! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any kind of John Smiths! They all taste the same after about 15 pints!

Rough goes down much easier though - all those chemicals in Smooth make it too stodgy.