KX05 CPV

If you are/know the new owners of this vehicle you need to contact me!

Why?.

I olny ask as thats what everyone else usually says when one of these is posted :slight_smile::).

jammymutt:
Why?.

I olny ask as thats what everyone else usually says when one of these is posted :slight_smile::).

Because it’s Sean’s knackered old £80k glory-boy motor that’s done 99% of its mileage in the Volvo dealer’s yard. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just ring round a few volvo dealer/repair centres im sure given its past record it wont be long before it turns up in one :laughing: :wink:

I have seen it a couple of times near cambridge. I will keep my eye’s open for it, I was going to post and ask if it’s yours, the new owner is pulling a tipper with it. I want to say it is signwritten with something like “Kayar” on it.

I will try to stop the fella next time I see him.

Drop me a PM if you have a message that you want me to pass on if I can stop him.

I reckon NSH left one of his smutty movies in the cab and desperately wants it back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TheBear:
I reckon NSH left one of his smutty movies in the cab and desperately wants it back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well if he lets me know where it is ill be only too glad to go and collect it for him :wink:;);).

I want to make sure ■■■■■ have made him fully aware of the serious safety problems with this vehicle

Also anybody know the name of theee firm whose potato bulker crashed on the M11 a few weeks ago?

north surrey haulage:
I want to make sure ■■■■■ have made him fully aware of the serious safety problems with this vehicle

Also anybody know the name of theee firm whose potato bulker crashed on the M11 a few weeks ago?

I know one that went over in Cambridgeshire somewhere, but it was more like a couple of months ago. He runs Volvo’s and Scania’s !!!

PM If you want more details, and I will put you in touch with him.

bump :laughing: