my volvo

sorry had to change resolution on them to bloody big .

Nice truck.

ta dafmad ,

Nice tidy volvo. :smiley: Please dump the spots off the sunvisor :astonished: :laughing:

Nice, could do with a polish :laughing: and Bear yr wrong, visor spots ok, lose the bar :sunglasses:

when i get it polished up ill take some pics for ya mr vain , the spots and bar help at 1am in morning when going up to immingham over the tops .

Nice pics mate.

funkyfella:
the spots and bar help at 1am in morning when going up to immingham over the tops .

Used to love that route! With road chippings on you could throw it around a treat, great drive.

Nice Truck, not sure about the lamps :stuck_out_tongue:

but their also good for watchin badgers and foxes scarper from you on the brow off the hills.before you splatter them by accident ,

yeh the hills and twists are good , bit like a rollercoaster soom mornings , werent pleasant today with the fog on em .

Was you leaving Killingholme about 10 this morning. If so i saw you well the top of your truck notice the spots on the sunvisor.
I was parked in DSV yard.

prob graham loaded out the total yard twice yesterday , so prob was me .1st time in their bout half 3 then bout half 9 ish ,

i keep my eye out for you now. if you see a white and blue ssc daf that will be me!

ok m8 will do .

thats a nice fh you got like the spots on the visor nice one :smiley:

Was that you this morning on the A15 north of Scampton?

prob graham , we run 3 volvo mine got 4 lights on top another got 2 lights on top and the other volvo got non on top ,always up and down the a15 to pboro .

I’m sure i got an eyeball on you friday morning, it was still dark and you were Immingham bound on the 180

sound bout right to me mr vain , will hopefully get that photo later for you with the first sb component ali tank what i told u bout on pm

Think that was you this morning around Lincoln.

grahamA:
i keep my eye out for you now. if you see a white and blue ssc daf that will be me!

you must get around a lot, i see ■■■■■■ hundreds of them :open_mouth: