Keep it in your trousers

Rikki-UK:
Not that I am one to tell tales but i did hear about a lady driver who was caught short and had to squat beneath her trailer in a layby, luckily alongside was a curtainsider effectively shielding her from the road.

Unfortunately halfway through the extremely necessary deed the curtainsider decided to leave. Our intrepid female driver was therefore most disturbed to see a line of stationary traffic complete with children who were bored, who suddenly found a new unsual sight to point out to daddy driving the car.

Hence one lady driver running cross legged attempting at the same time to cover her embarrassment.

No names, no pack drill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmmm?..would’nt be the same Lady Driver that has the need for a Scania fuel tank would it? :open_mouth: :wink:

Any one noticed you never women peeing up the side of a wagon

Anyone remember the scene from the Full Monty,where the women go into the mens toilets in the working mens club,which proves the point,women can pee like men.

Ken

On another point…

Isn’t it about time that God changed the design of the male urinary system?

Just think about it.If he put the ‘opening’ on the end of our index finger,we wouldn’t have to stop,just dangle our finger out of the window whilst moving, which would also be very effective as a screen wash for passing motorists.And no more dirt on your offside mirror. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:
On another point…

Isn’t it about time that God changed the design of the male urinary system?

Just think about it.If he put the ‘opening’ on the end of our index finger,we wouldn’t have to stop,just dangle our finger out of the window whilst moving, which would also be very effective as a screen wash for passing motorists.And no more dirt on your offside mirror. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Your waisted as a driver Ken!!

i know of one driver took short in the middle of leicester who jumped in the buck for a dump and a double decker pulled along side him !!!

Cliff Warby:
Hmmm?..would’nt be the same Lady Driver that has the need for a Scania fuel tank would it? :open_mouth: :wink:

It wasn’t quite like that… :blush:

It was more like…actually, no. on second thoughts, the true story is worse… :blush: :open_mouth: :blush:

Not that it was me… :bulb: (OOooppss!)

all i can say is dont pee on the exhaust god it smells :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

i know of someone who did that and a policeman caught him ,he HAD to go to court and was fined £60 plus £50 cost…would have been cheaper to spend a PENNY in the loos :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:
HE WAS NOT A TRUCKER THOUGH.

talk of taking the [zb] we in bedworth wish that nuneaton was really in the west midlands

Small one.L. :wink:

Hitch, I was generalising I’m from nuneaton but spend more time in the west mid’s :stuck_out_tongue: I will be a lady and refrain from the catalog of Bedworth jokes. :smiley:

ken thats ok until you`ve had a packet of salt n vinegar crisps and want to lick your fingers… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Jonah:
all i can say is dont pee on the exhaust god it smells :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Jonah,I heard the great Steve Penk on the radio once talking to a trucker who was caught short,so decided to jump up and pee on the exhaust.Well,apperently he slipped and fell,with his manhood catching on the exhaust and burning and blistering his skin. :cry: OOuch…Can you imagine him calling for the ambulance in agony and explaining to the crew who turned up that he was red hot down below.

I guess thats one thing he won’t be repeating,and luckily he escaped after much pain and embarrassment with his tackle intact .I had a good laugh when I listened to that,but that must have been horrifying for the victim :laughing:

Glenn,

dout that will happen to any lady trucker :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

The law states that children under 5 and pregnant women may pee in public.

I’ve been caught out a few times, but I don’t mind if I have to use a layby. I’m not that fat that the truck can’t hide me! :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

froggy:
dout that will happen to any lady trucker :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

only if they try it side saddle ■■