Disgusting behaviour!

I can’t believe some people;

Cullompton services this morning on my 45, come back out the building, walk the 20 yards or so to the lorry park where I’m parked on the end nearest the buildings. Sharps lorry thats pulled in next to me, first the driver then the co-driver get out and pee up against the lorry vecause they can’t be arsed to go and walk the short distance and use a bloody toiler. Then they sit in cab without having cleaned hands chatting etc etc. Then surprise surprise, the driver gets out and walks the LONG way round into the service buildings to get the cup of tea!

WTF is that all about, talk about giving us a bad name :frowning:

Are you surprised? It happens all the time. Did you say anything to them about their behaviour?

Yes & this has all been said before on several threads

Most of use agree it is disgusting although I cant do this I would have to walk to the services but then I normally park as far away from services as I can

Been done to death now…

Firstly urine is sterile and can be consumed with no harmful effects, secondly who cares?

Equitran:
Firstly urine is sterile and can be consumed with no harmful effects

More than can be said about MSA tea! :smiley:

We have all smelt a MSA truck park, it doesn’t matter where you are - it stinks, another reason why I never wore my boots in the cab.

anisboy:

Cullompton services this morning on my 45, come back out the building, walk the 20 yards or so to the lorry park where I’m parked on the end nearest the buildings. Sharps lorry thats pulled in next to me, first the driver then the co-driver get out and pee up against the lorry vecause they can’t be arsed to go and walk the short distance and use a bloody toiler. Then they sit in cab without having cleaned hands chatting etc etc. Then surprise surprise, the driver gets out and walks the LONG way round into the service buildings to get the cup of tea!

A guy pulled up at the side of me one day in chester services and peed in a bottle,he near died when he looked across and seen it was a woman parked next to him, the dirty lazy old swine lol

Linda in the red 560:

anisboy:

A guy pulled up at the side of me one day in chester services and peed in a bottle,he near died when he looked across and seen it was a woman parked next to him, the dirty lazy old swine lol

Yeah but he shouldn’t really have been doing that anyway - woman or not. Old habits and all that.

what a [zb]ing nancy boy.

Linda in the red 560:

anisboy:
I can’t believe some people :frowning:

like to see you try and get it in the bottle! :laughing: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: JEALOUSY will get you nowhere! :smiley: :open_mouth: :unamused: :bulb: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Equitran:
Firstly urine is sterile and can be consumed with no harmful effects, secondly who cares?

only if the person having the leake dont have kidney or a urinary tract infection (uti)

Drive in to any service area and the trk park stinks of ■■■■. Then drivers bang on about not been respected. Walk to the toilets you don’t walk in to the bank and see the cashier have a ■■■■■ in to the yuka plant in the corner.

what do women do when they need a ■■■■

kr79:
Drive in to any service area and the trk park stinks of ■■■■. Then drivers bang on about not been respected. Walk to the toilets you don’t walk in to the bank and see the cashier have a ■■■■■ in to the yuka plant in the corner.

No you’re right, it’s usually a Dracaena Deremensis they have in the bank. Nice to ■■■■ on though it makes the leaves all wet… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

villa:

some of the women in blackpool just get their ■■■■■ out. :laughing:

villa:

I don’t think women ‘need a ■■■■’ TBH…they tend to ‘visit the bathroom’ I think the term is. :laughing:

Never seen one taking a leak against the trailer wheels yet… :laughing:

villa:

We usually go to the loo,but in extreme cases we just pee the bed haha No I’m kidding,we do it in a big McDonald’s cup with the curtains closed,but it’s real work of art getting it down the straw lol

Linda in the red 560:

villa:

We usually go to the loo,but in extreme cases we just pee the bed haha No I’m kidding,we do it in a big McDonald’s cup with the curtains closed,but it’s real work of art getting it down the straw lol

LOL yeah I bet, need to take a funnel with you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have a serious problem with disgusting pigs who don’t was or sanitize their hands after using the loo !
At a truck stop if I am in the toilet and I see some dirty pig walk out without washing his hands it sickens me… how many documents will he spread his filth on, how many hands will he shake, what food will he put in his mouth ? I always wash my hands then use a paper towel to pull the door open just because on rats like this. When you are stuck on the road and pee in a can carry wipes and sanitizer for you hands FFS.
As it happens in most states here you get arrested for peeing outside the truck.