Disgusting behaviour!

It’s quite legal to pee on ya tyres

toms dad:

And providing there’s no indecent exposure thats fine, but clean your hands afterwards.

toms dad:

Fair enough in a layby with no facilities but all MSAs have toilets.

One of our control point staff had a farewell party and his replacement was having a chat on the Friday at the party bigging the fella up, how he was great at his job, how he will be missed by the company and drivers etc etc…

Several weeks later I asked the new chap if he missed the former employee, he asked why ?

I replied, "See that keyboard, telephone and desk your using " he replied “What about it ?”

I replied, " Your handover takeover former employee used too have a number 2 and never washed his hands !!!"

Silence is golden… :grimacing:

I dont condone it BUT i have been there a few times myself.
was on water tablets(never a good thing for a lorry driver) for a while there for medical reasons not the first time i have had to pull on to the HARD SHOULDER and jump to the n/s .
So if any one off you think i enjoy almost getting my self killed your wrong , or wondering if am going to be charged by the cops !
some times there is good reasons BUT there is no reasons to wype your hands a pack off baby wypes cost pennys

Why should you be surprised, a good percentage of commercial vehicles are driven by semi literate half wits, you only have to read some of the posts on this site to realize that.

If the MSA cleaned their toilets and sold something worth buying, I might make the effort to walk in. However, as the food is slop, anything for sale a rip-off and the toilets are almost always swimming in ■■■■ and stinking of ■■■■■, I’ll take a ■■■■ in the parking area thanks.

Pat Hasler:

toms dad:

And providing there’s no indecent exposure thats fine, but clean your hands afterwards.

MYTH ALERT!!

Pat Hasler:
I have a serious problem with disgusting pigs who don’t was or sanitize their hands after using the loo !
When you are stuck on the road and pee in a can carry wipes and sanitizer for you hands FFS.

Im not sure about you but i can have a ■■■■■ without touching my vag packer,

berewic:
If the MSA cleaned their toilets and sold something worth buying, I might make the effort to walk in. However, as the food is slop, anything for sale a rip-off and the toilets are almost always swimming in ■■■■ and stinking of ■■■■■, I’ll take a ■■■■ in the parking area thanks.

Nothing like parking up opening the door and basking in the smell of stale ■■■■. And people wonder why lorry drivers are treated like scum. :smiling_imp:

I am now working a regular run into London and have a break at S.Mimms every afternoon. Without fail, sooner or later someone will come in, take a while backing an artic into a spot, get out, pee in full view of everyone, get back in the cab and drive off. Pretty rancid if you ask me.

for all you that park at the services.
wake up, open the window and breath it in. it’s like an instant espresso hit.
Mmmmmmm. sets you up for the day.

i tend not to pee on my hands when i use the toilet.

kr79:
Nothing like parking up opening the door and basking in the smell of stale ■■■■. And people wonder why lorry drivers are treated like scum. :smiling_imp:

Yes mum. :laughing: