Porta potty

I know some of you might laugh but yesterday I bought a porta potty to use in my truck the same as campers use, I’m fed up of being caught short during the night when parked up where there are no toilet facilities, I was just wondering how many other drivers have one in their cab.

This is what I bought ebay.co.uk/itm/Campingaz-por … 3f13706ce0

I’d rather park in a truck stop or services

So do I but even some truckstops like the Red Lion at J16 M1 don’t have toilets open all night.

isnt there one on the lower side thats open all night there ?
i hope so or ive bin weeing in a cupboard :laughing:

nice avatar by the way :open_mouth:

hONKING MAN! Whats wrong with a bucket and a bin bag dont need to carry this disgusting thing in your cab

Will it also be a combination shower in the event of a rollover?

I have been thinking about trying to install a proper cassette loo like a motorhome for a while but price has put me off as I doubt I would use it most of the time only emergencies of the most urgent variety.

mezzzz1211:
nice avatar by the way :open_mouth:

+1 That’s what I tho spend 3mins staring at it :smiley:

Oohh you been ■■■■■■■ in the cupboard :laughing:.

Off topics how comes the :laughing: is like a disco one?

Well Merc0447 I think its a bit more hygienic than a bucket, i don’t see how you can say its disgusting, I have the proper chemical to put in it.

I think its a good idea… As long as your not double manning
:open_mouth::shock::lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

big gee:
Well Merc0447 I think its a bit more hygienic than a bucket, i don’t see how you can say its disgusting, I have the proper chemical to put in it.

Got to say even with the right chemical in it the thought of sleeping in the cab while my excrement is sat in the box next to me is really quite sick :laughing:
Much rather put a bag in a bucket and then tie bag up and leave outside over night and put in a bin the next morning. Luckily never had to do it while I was nighting out, would be good to see the face on the security ■■■■■ when he wants to check your cab to see that staring back at him :blush: :laughing:

I use to carry a porta potee, the problem, comes when you have a turd that’s too big to go down the hole.

I’ve got a thetford portaloo in the cab.
It fits under the passenger seat in my FH.
I need to pee a couple of times in the night and it is just the JOB.
It has the chemical in the tank,and a proper flush,why it has even got perfumed water additive.
I have been caught short once or twice, it beats ■■■■■■■■ in a carrier bag hands down.
And it gets cleaned regularly and properly unlike most msa/ truckstops.
I have a toilet in my hymer and I don’t really see the difference between that and having one in the cab.
I reckon quite a few female long haul driver use them also.
Go on get one bought.

ROADRANGER:
It has the chemical in the tank,and a proper flush,why it has even got perfumed water additive.
I have been caught short once or twice, it beats ■■■■■■■■ in a carrier bag hands down.
I have a toilet in my hymer and I don’t really see the difference between that and having one in the cab.
Go on get one bought.

I have 1 in my caravan too, the difference is simple - THE DOOR.

I don’t have the toilet next to my bed in my house or my caravan and I’m ■■■■■■ if I’m having 1 next to my bed in the truck.

I am lucky though, came off busses so I’ve got a super strong bladder and only pee twice a day MAX, and dump once a week. :sunglasses:

BUT, I still insist on truck stops or MSA’s just incase that day is the day I need a dump - bad grub etc.

It seems a lot more expensive than a roll of bin liners and an empty Sunny Delight bottle, and you don’t need chemicals for those either, just a bin.

Get ready for this…

motis.org/Press-material-luxury-cabs.html

Have a look at the photos, there is a pull out loo that actually looks quite good, and the top bunk is really wide.

waynedl:

ROADRANGER:
Go on get one bought.

I have 1 in my caravan too, the difference is simple - THE DOOR.

I don’t have the toilet next to my bed in my house or my caravan and I’m [zb] if I’m having 1 next to my bed in the truck.

I am lucky though, came off busses so I’ve got a super strong bladder and only pee twice a day MAX, and dump once a week. :sunglasses:

BUT, I still insist on truck stops or MSA’s just incase that day is the day I need a dump - bad grub etc.

A dump once a week :open_mouth: I can see why it wouldn’t be any good for you

Good point.
That’s got to stink.

When I worked for St Anne’s transport there was a dirty, filthy, smelly, disgusting, vile turd of a pig who carried one in his cab. The company had to steam clean and fumigate his cab when he left, it stunk worse than a Skunk and there were crap stains on the floor. I would rather walk a mile to find so loo’s or even better make sure you are parked nearer som than use one of those disgusting things.
You all need to speak to the owner of The Red Lion and tell him you need 24 hours facilities.

Imagine sitting on the potty when vosa knock on your door

just a minute im doin number 2