Porta potty

gogzy:
Imagine sitting on the potty when vosa knock on your door

just a minute im doin number 2

Would that be classed as “other work”

You fools have all been mugged off, do what my captor did and pay £9.99 and purchase a Large Plastic Lego Head!

Taking a ■■■■ in ya cab is so wrong, it would be like ■■■■ ting in ya front room.
I would rather do it under the trailer, and stuff what any one else says, ya dirty people!
haha.

bigtruck:

gogzy:

Would that be classed as “other work”

No that’s POA, ■■■ out arse

A mate of mine tramps in a rigid, he has a porta potty and keeps it in the back.
I think cab design still has a way to go to fulfill a trampers needs. There is no reason why a cassette toilet could not be fitted somewhere under the bottom bunk and still be hygienic. A sink with hot water should be possible as well.

waynedl:
and dump once a week.

Must be the nearest a man’s got to giving birth!

Pat Hasler:
When I worked for St Anne’s transport there was a dirty, filthy, smelly, disgusting, vile turd of a pig who carried one in his cab. The company had to steam clean and fumigate his cab when he left, it stunk worse than a Skunk and there were crap stains on the floor. I would rather walk a mile to find so loo’s or even better make sure you are parked nearer som than use one of those disgusting things.
You all need to speak to the owner of The Red Lion and tell him you need 24 hours facilities.

None taken.
I don’t stink,my truck doesn’t either.
I bought the “disgusting thing” to pee in at night, at 53 years old I can’t last 7 hours without going, and I’m buttered if I’m getting dressed and walking half a mile at 3 am just so someone like you is not offended.

Of course,if anyone used one without using elsan additive, then the smell would be shocking.
I have been on camp sites when some tight arse has been emptying one in front of me, and it is pretty gross.
It’s all right for you over there with plenty of flyin whatever truckstops everywhere.
If more truck drivers used them maybe truck parks wouldnt stink the way they do :astonished:

Whats wrong with incontinence pants or adult pampers :laughing: :unamused:

miketdt:
I use to carry a porta potee, the problem, comes when you have a turd that’s too big to go down the hole.

Nothing a stick wouldn’t sort out :laughing:

gogzy:

Seems to me there’s 2 options. Either fit a system where when you lock the door from the inside an “engaged” sign comes up near the door lock. Or take an angle grinder and chop the bottom 4 inches off the bottom of the door so everyone can see your keks round your ankles. :laughing:

Now that looks quite a decent set up, but it must pong a bit after a while ?

A rich bloke buy’s a brand new Rolls Royce and takes it away from the showroom, he comes to a red light and as he sits there he hears a tooting sound, he looks out of his window to see a man in a Smartcar gesturing for him to put the window down, this he does. “Nice new Roller mate, does it have a TV ?” asked the little man.
“Err not till next week, I am taking it ak to the showroom to have all the extras fitted then”
“I have one in here, 200 channels”
“Hmm Nice” says the rich guy.
“Does it have a sound system ?” asks the little guy.
“Not till next week”
“Got one in here mate, 500w and 8 speakeres, does it have a coctail cabinet ?”
“No … not till next week”
“Got one in here, 30 sots of drink and an ice maker”
The light turns green and the roller glides away. Next week te rich guy is driving along and see’s the Smartcar in a layby, he pulls in to show off, walks up to the little car and knocks on the steamed up window but nobody answers so he knocks again for ages untill the little guy clears a spot in the mist and asks “WHAT ?”
“It’s me with the Rolls Royce, do you remember me ?”
“Yeah I rememeber, what do you want ?”
“I have everything fitted now and wanted to show you”
“For [zb] sakes ! You mean you got me out of the shower to show me you [zb] car?” said the little guy.
Don’t know if he had a porta potty ?

wheres the bed?

mezzzz1211:
wheres the bed?

Looks like a top bunk to me.

never mind ive found it :blush:

sorry waynedl posted at same time

The TV seems to be blocked partially by the bed, the driver or passenger seat do not swivell so eating would be arkward and although it looks nice I can only begin to imagine what a mess it would be after a few days on the road, plus the extra weight of the water and poop stored in tanks … then there’s as I said before … The Stink.

I think you can have a swivel seat. I like the look of it… Kinda, the bed looks huge as it folds in the middle and looks like a double!

If VOSA knocked you can say
I’m tipping just doing the paperwork :slight_smile:

Taking off ■■■■■■■ in cab think it was muck idea

What truck all that stuff in? Looks nice