Truckstop toilets

i stopped at truckhaven carnforth today and what is with some drivers who think its perfectly ok to blast crap all over the loo and leave it there?do you do that at home you dirty bustards,maybe you do,why dont you use that thing called a bog brush next to the loo to clean it or did you think that was for your teeth?

Sorry about that mate, I didn’t use the bog brush 'cause I was going to steal it and didn’t want to get my pocket wet.

He probably had a bout of sneezing.

I remember calling at the tempory toilets at Rotterdam docks , portaloo things…i opened the door…omg ! the smell and whoever had used it last must have died in there…crap! it was up the bog wall at the back on the floor…luckily i just needed to pee so it was behind a trailer.

Seen a few gruesome sights myself, you do wonder if they’d do the same in their own homes, & how difficult is it to clean up your mess with a brush.

A remedy for this would be to do what they do in the services abroad, have full time attendants & pay a nominal fee.

Not sure what the reaction would be from Joe Public, but my guess is it wouldn’t go down well, having to pay for something that until now has been free will be dubbed the ‘poop tax’
or something similar.

Might be worth a thread of it’s own.

Isnt truckhaven used by coach’s as well

Truck parks stink of wee, laybys stink of wee, motorway hard shoulders have ■■■ bags discarded everywhere.

Before you all start dictating who has rights of the road, learn to use a toilet first eh??

The one time I used the Zeebrugge Ferry (not the Herald of Free Enterprise, before the RDC stories come out, Lol)
I shared a cabin with a driver, he got up in the morning, had a wiz & went down to his wagon. I got up just after him & he had Slashed all over the Bog !!! DIRTY GIT !!!
Animals like that don’t deserve decent facilities, put 'em in a Pig Sty & let them Wallow in their own waste !