Inconsiderate ?

Saw this today while taking my 45 in Wetherby MSA …
He pulled up across the parking lanes, unhitched the drag, backed the wagon up to the rear of the drag and then started transfering the load from the drag to the wagon :unamused:

Would of thought he would have atleast done it down a lane ! I was waiting for some one to park across the front of the drag but it didnt happen… shame :unamused:

Same as all the ■■■■ on Lymm who park across the backs of people and proceed the block off 4-5 bays when those they have parked behind move off.

To be fair all the trucks go out forward, so he has parked at the rear :confused: also you can’t drive around the roads looking for some country lane to transfer stuff. come on give the guy a break.

sweeper1gg:
To be fair all the trucks go out forward, so he has parked at the rear :confused: also you can’t drive around the roads looking for some country lane to transfer stuff. come on give the guy a break.

It didnt affect me but a few drivers came in trying to park up looking a bit peeved… :unamused: hey ho. just the way things are !

I can see a possible free 7 spaces there and like said above, where else can he do it safely? How long was he there? was it really a problem?

ckm1981:
Same as all the ■■■■ on Lymm who park across the backs of people and proceed the block off 4-5 bays when those they have parked behind move off.

I’ve noticed that…is it because they’re 30 yards nearer the toilet?

Born Idle:
is it because they’re 30 yards nearer the toilet?

:open_mouth: people actually use toilets at Lymm - please tell me of the urine free smell area! I’ll reserve that space next time :wink:

dri-diddly-iver:

Born Idle:
is it because they’re 30 yards nearer the toilet?

:open_mouth: people actually use toilets at Lymm - please tell me of the urine free smell area! I’ll reserve that space next time :wink:

Not called in for a while but

Who keeps drilling all the holes in the walls of the bogs at lymm :open_mouth: or are they all steel lined now like most other service areas due to the purvy barstewards :neutral_face:

Oh and any ideas who keep ripping the sinks of the walls and leaving the truckers showers in a filthy state as there’s no music festivals on round there at the moment :question:

dri-diddly-iver:
I can see a possible free 7 spaces there and like said above, where else can he do it safely? How long was he there? was it really a problem?

There’s no saying that those spaces will still be empty by the time he’s done.
He could have anticipated that and parked in the same direction as everyone else.

Why do people steal all the sink plugs ? Is there a black market for them in deepest Monroviastan ?
I have heard of new investment for drivers showers, only to have the whole cubicle stolen and the heating unit, why do that?

dri-diddly-iver:

He was there for about 30 mins then he hitched up and pulled into one of the lanes, dropped the drag and ■■■■■■ off :confused:

Norman Conquest:

dri-diddly-iver:

There’s no saying that those spaces will still be empty by the time he’s done.
He could have anticipated that and parked in the same direction as everyone else.

That’s not an outfit to be faffing around in. He wanted to be in and out,no fuss. He probably wasn’t there very long.

widget:
I was waiting for some one to park across the front of the drag but it didnt happen… shame :unamused:

Just shows how childish some are

He’s out the way of everyone not blocking anyone in. It looks like he’s picked a spot where you could only back a ridged onto ANY of the artic’s.
next you’ll be moaning that because he dropped his drag in a bay that was selfish as it would be taking up a space for a truck.

Lighten up were all drivers just because you drive a shorter motor your felling inadequate :unamused:

nick2008:

widget:
I was waiting for some one to park across the front of the drag but it didnt happen… shame :unamused:

Just shows how childish some are

He’s out the way of everyone not blocking anyone in. It looks like he’s picked a spot where you could only back a ridged onto ANY of the artic’s.
next you’ll be moaning that because he dropped his drag in a bay that was selfish as it would be taking up a space for a truck.

Lighten up were all drivers just because you drive a shorter motor your felling inadequate :unamused:

Has no one told you , Its not how big it is its how you use it :wink:

I fail to see the issue often abroad you will find trucks parked across the back s across bays taking 9 or 11 hours Ive had to do it often

I’ve had two nights at Lymm this week and finding sick in the bogs I deceided the healthiest bet was to park at the back of the parking area and ■■■■ up the truck, then have a quick wet-wipe wash down and a proper shower later in the day.

To be fair the sick was fresh so the cleaners were probably unaware and I’m too lazy to walk to the loos when theres perfectly good shrubbery to aim at. Hopefully there was a posh trucker who took offence at this but didn’t have the balls too come and speak to me in person.