Just passed c licence

just passed my class 2 is it true that companys will only employ people with at least a years experiance

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome bigbubba85 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bigbubba85:
is it true that companys will only employ people with at least a years experiance

It can vary betwen 6 months and 2 years - have a read of the links below…
THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics & avatars, How to use quotes, Driver CPC, and much more…

Well done and no.

bigbubba85:
just passed my class 2 is it true that companys will only employ people with at least a years experiance

congratz m8 welcome to the world of trucking
and to your question its a no i started driving with just a month under my belt and still learning and allways will be just dont make out you know it all if in doubt ask a driver the best way he would do something as that is the key you ask

welcome to trucknet mate and passing you test :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations on passing your Cat C, enjoy the feeling. :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

As regards the experience, there are a few agencies who will take you on with little experience, but you will be at the bottom of the pile.

I think it’s a matter of building up gradually, I have done nothing for ages, but now work is starting to arrive, hopefully more Cat C and C+E, but it is taking time.