Just Passed C+E

Hi All
I passed my C+E 2 weeks ago, i know this has been mentioned loads of times but banging my head against a wall. I have signed with lots of agencies but getting the 1 year min experience thing. i am 41 so the insurance should be ok. am getting bits of class 2 work but really do want class 1. Dont even mind doing all nights out. I live near thurrock so there are lots of companies around me, even got massive royal mail depot that are crying out for drivers but they want two years. Im not going to give up tho will keep trying and hopefully something will come up.

Matt

minty.matt:
Hi All
I passed my C+E 2 weeks ago, i know this has been mentioned loads of times but banging my head against a wall. I have signed with lots of agencies but getting the 1 year min experience thing. i am 41 so the insurance should be ok. am getting bits of class 2 work but really do want class 1. Dont even mind doing all nights out. I live near thurrock so there are lots of companies around me, even got massive royal mail depot that are crying out for drivers but they want two years. Im not going to give up tho will keep trying and hopefully something will come up.

Matt

Have you tried any agencies that supply ASDA the other side of the river from you?

Regards,

Mark.

i have tried to keep this side of the water but may have to cross over, i will look at asda agencies now, i have noticed a new big sainsburys depot going up at dartford crossing so will try that too.

cheers

matt

Good luck, keep banging on doors!

Regards,

Mark.

Hiyyaaa mintymatt, Congratulations on your recent C+E test pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , as far as work goes you have to just keep trying…everywhere you can think of , get your cv’s out there & keep trying companies, a few agencies etc, perseverance & dont be afraid to phone them & remind them your still there & available :exclamation: good luck :smiley: