Junk Email

i have just checked my junk email folder and have counted up all the money that is owed to me by either dodgy dealings with some deceased fella who i never knew but could collect his fortune or by helping collect money from people in the uk who owe mr ting tong ping (or whatever his name was) or even just by claiming to be a decendant of some person and we would split the proceeds with the person who emailed me, him getting 40% me getting 60% and you would not believe how much i would receive within 48 hours.

£216,894,752.18p

who wants thier company buying out and thier job securing for the next 50 years?

im off to email them all now and then buy a yacht in the caribean and leave this dreary weather behind.

anybody fancy a party on a yacht? i’ll even paty to fly you out there!

do these people really think we are that thick?

trouble is there are people who fall for these scams. :imp: :imp: :imp:

just read they are now hacking into facebook accounts. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Hell, thats nothing, my ■■■■■■ bill is over 23 grand now :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mean these things aren’t true? does that mean that every time I send 'em my bank details they don’t send me 63 million pounds? You guys, you’ll be telling me the tooth fairy aint real next.

I get nearly 1000 spam e-mails a day. I’ve got a good filter, but from looking through them I could spend about £1,000,000 a day on ■■■■■■ and other drugs, gain about 200 miles in ■■■■■ enlargement, grow my breasts to 300YYYY and meet any one of 500 ■■■ starved Russian 18 year olds.

I can’t believe that none of then could be true :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

500 ■■■ starved Russian 18 year olds

give me the address :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: