email

recieved this in a email today :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: any ideas wot i should do as i don’t know the guy :grimacing:

Hello,
How are you doing ? I hope you are doing fine, I’m sorry that I didn’t inform you about my traveling to Africa for a Seminar.
I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this email because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept, I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of £1,800 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.
I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I will pay you back as soon as I return,I’m counting on you on this,Kindly let me know if you can be of help so I can send you my details to use when sending the money through Westernunion transfer.
I look forward to read from you soon. Thanks

andy.

164480:
recieved this in a email today :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: any ideas wot i should do as i don’t know the guy :grimacing:

Hello,
How are you doing ? I hope you are doing fine, I’m sorry that I didn’t inform you about my traveling to Africa for a Seminar.
I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this email because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept, I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of £1,800 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.
I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I will pay you back as soon as I return,I’m counting on you on this,Kindly let me know if you can be of help so I can send you my details to use when sending the money through Westernunion transfer.

andy.

Seems a trustworthy sort of a bloke. I am sure he will make it worth your while! :stuck_out_tongue:

You could string him along for a bit - pretend to remember him etc etc? See how long you can keep it going for, have a laugh and waste a bit of his time in the process?!

164480:

Hello,

andy.

I know him so if you send me the £1,800 I’ll pass it on :smiley:

Tell him you will be glad to help, but that as there are many fraudsters on the internet, for security reasons you will need him to prove his identity using some type of pre-arranged pose. Something like this should do…

419Eater.com is a site dedicated to revenge on scammers.

I think this is my brother Ngaga Mbebe, if you send all your bank details to me, I will sort out the transfer for you no problem. I am very honest trustworthy number one top hole gentleman :smiley:

truckerjon:
I think this is my brother Ngaga Mbebe, if you send all your bank details to me, I will sort out the transfer for you no problem. I am very honest trustworthy number one top hole gentleman :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
Tell him you will be glad to help, but that as there are many fraudsters on the internet, for security reasons you will need him to prove his identity using some type of pre-arranged pose. Something like this should do…

he is wearing a CELTIC top… !!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: he is on my supporters bus… :wink: if you hand the cash over to me then i will pass it to him … no need to waste time going to a bank and getting it transferred… :smiley: :smiley:

164480:

Hello,

andy.

had one exactly the same, must know us both :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: