TRUCKERASH,scam warning

There is someone sending out scam emails in your name

Ashley Coghill
To Me
Today at 9:02 AM
I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to (UKRAINE) and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager.

I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but I am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won’t let me leave until I settle the Bills, I need your help/LOAN financially I need you to loan me £ 2,000 GBP and I promise to make the refund once I get back home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it’s the only way I can reach you.

Thanks

ash
Reply,

You beat me to it Kerbut just going to post when your post came up ,mine came at exactly the same time as yours ,is it Ashleys email address■■?
Klunk

Where do I send the cash? It worries me that this poor chap will be stranded. :unamused:

I don’t know Ash,s email address Clunk ,but when I hovered my mouse over it it said ashleycoghill@aol.com.

Lol - bloody expensive, where was he staying at the presidential palace … what a knob!! No doubt someone will be taken in but please let it be some Nigerian prince :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh dear,it looks realistic we might have to chip in to get him back :smiley:

Ash says it is a scam but I might send Ash the money because he’s a nice bloke :slight_smile:

I got it as well… a quick look through the e-mail header shows it originated just off the A235 Kachia-Zonkwa road in Nigeria- now I was never that good at geography but am pretty sure that’s a fair way away from the Ukraine - It is a scam that has “spoofed” Ashleys e-mail address- do not reply to it simply delete it

Hiya …you’ve got to give them some praise. its taken me 60+ years to scam a few gallon of diesel
of my boss who said i could have it. these guy’s come up with a scam every week, most of them never
got any education,how’s that work…
it takes me hours to receive a text on my phone, whats going wrong…LOL
John

Or you could reply to it & see how long you can reel 'em in for.

I was about to get on le Chunnel to go & pick him up when I realised the man won’t let me over the water in me truck.

I have just seen mine and being SCOTCH!!!. SORRY ASH I didny faa fur it. Eddie.

Or you could reply to it & see how long you can reel 'em in for.

if I understand the system correctly.
As it stands now the scammer only has the e-mail address, if you reply he will be able to access your address book and get lots more e-mail addresses.
I think!
certainly I never respond to any of these scammer mails even to say get lost etc. just delete.

I have had a cracking day. I bought some shares in a diamond mine in Zimbabwe, the guy promised he would put me some capital into my current account, as soon as it comes clear I have promised to send Ash some clean clothes :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if you guys can help me, I received an e.mail today about a fellow trucker who is stuck in Ukraine after having his passport and personal possessions stolen, and needs £2000 to pay his hotel bills and flight back to the uk.
I am about to depart from the uk to help this guy out, unfortunately my bank account is a bit on the low side until my lottery win gets paid in, if you can find it in your hearts to forward me the expenses for the trip Plus £2000 this fellow trucker needs i will be grateful, i am looking at around £4000. My bank details are below, and i thank you all.

Bank details:
Mr R nigeriamascammer
Bank of the royal prince of Okase
11 The High street
Okasa
Nigeria

Please note that all monies deposited will be paid back upon my return.

mr Nigeriascammer,
i am happy to loan you the sum of £4000 during your problems.
However I will need a security bond to cover my risk until you repay the loan.
Could you forward to me the £40,000,000 pounds of gold dust you keep offering to share with me.
i will return this on return of the £4000
many thanks
del949

Wheel Nut:
I have had a cracking day. I bought some shares in a diamond mine in Zimbabwe, the guy promised he would put me some capital into my current account, as soon as it comes clear I have promised to send Ash some clean clothes :stuck_out_tongue:

Splendid.

I don’t think they can do anything if you just reply, you’d need to be clicking on a link or opening up a programme for them to juicy you.

Dear Del949 i accept your offer, in order to send you the funds requested, please forward your bank account details along with the pin number to enable me to process the transaction, and i thank you in anticipation, ( which is a gem of a place on the ivory coast. )
Your Sincerely
Mr Scammer

dear Mr Scammer,
please contact your cousin the bank manager, Mr Ripoff who has my details already in order to transfer the £32 million from the estate of the late engineer Mr Adjebe, who sadly died in an automobile accident leaving no relatives.
As an alternative you could also contact the Euro lottery fund in Holland as they also have my details in order to forward $12.000.000 in the on line sweepstake that I won courtesy of MSN paying for a ticket for me.
regards
del 949

:laughing: :laughing:

Real people don’t say “Great Britain Pounds” do they?
Even city types call it “Cable”. Funny how scammers never worked out how to speak English like we actually do speak it.
Mind you, imagine how many get scammed each and every day by some well-spoken Brit pretending to be things like “Financial Advisor” or “Landlord wanting a deposit” etc etc.