So long suckers, I'm retiring!

Can’t believe my luck, received an e mail today that is going to change my life. I’ll post a copy but you must promise to not try and muscle in. Can’t believe that she chose me! :smiley:

Enjoy mate :wink:

Did you post this as a profile picture anywhere? :blush:
ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 … SY355_.jpg
I’d have some of that myself if she lived in Newcastle but South Africa, I’ll give her a body swerve. :laughing:

Alarm bells, I’m afraid - it should very definitely begin with “Dear Mr Maoster”.
As one brother to another, I implore you not to go on a wild spree until you know for certain that these millions are safely deposited in an account under your sole control.
(pm sent regarding my nan’s desperately urgent life-saving operation). :sunglasses:

Ask her to send cheque, then take to Cash Converters :smiley:

Im in the same boat Maoster. I got an email a few weeks ago to say id won the Spanish lottery. All I had to do was send £250 to cover admin fees. I was overjoyed.
To speed things up I just told them to take the £250 from my winnings and send me the rest. Havnt heard back from them,so I assume my cheque is in the post :laughing:

The-Snowman:
Im in the same boat Maoster. I got an email a few weeks ago to say id won the Spanish lottery. All I had to do was send £250 to cover admin fees. I was overjoyed.
To speed things up I just told them to take the £250 from my winnings and send me the rest. Havnt heard back from them,so I assume my cheque is in the post :laughing:

pm pending regarding my “other” nan`s imminent eviction for council tax arrears. :sunglasses:

You lucky lad, the only emails I get are from Russian women wanting to be my wife. It’s always in poor English which puts me off and the current Mrs mh2racing always has something to say.

YeaYea, OK CF for your not so brief interpretation of what we can all read, but Mr Moaster you really should have observed the lady’s request for confidentiality, lord knows what will happen to your millions now. :unamused:

I get Banky Moon sending me the same :grimacing:

raymundo:
YeaYea, OK CF for your not so brief interpretation of what we can all read, but Mr Moaster you really should have observed the lady’s request for confidentiality, lord knows what will happen to your millions now. :unamused:

Admittedly a youtube clip would probably have been a better idea.

:open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODM1RJe4FvQ

7.30-7.47