John F Hogan

Another good pic found on webshots.

Blissy:
Yeah but thats not for a Longline just a normal 620 4 x 2 and the interior is normal Scania…i heard a rumour (just a rumour mind i cant confirm it) that the 6 x 2 Longline was for sale at £150 grand…so start saving :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

there was a 6x2 tag on scania used website a few weeks ago in sweden, a 164 not an R series and about 4 years old IIRC - 100k sterling :open_mouth:

jj72:

Blissy:
Yeah but thats not for a Longline just a normal 620 4 x 2 and the interior is normal Scania…i heard a rumour (just a rumour mind i cant confirm it) that the 6 x 2 Longline was for sale at £150 grand…so start saving :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

there was a 6x2 tag on scania used website a few weeks ago in sweden, a 164 not an R series and about 4 years old IIRC - 100k sterling :open_mouth:

I was looking at Spatz website, they are agents for Adno in Belgium who do the really flashy longline cabs and interiors shown in this post. They quote that to extend the normal R-series cab to the same dimensions as a longline starts from £23k. To trim the interior starts from another £20k…so if you look at a 620 R series at around 100k as a base vehicle, you get some idea of what these guys have spent.

…and they haul containers!!! :laughing: Below are some pics of the JFH longline interior.

Lovely cab, no matter what you say who wouldn’t like to kick back on that bed while waiting to be tipped!

Not so sure about the Faux wood though!..actually, scrub that, the wood effect is disgusting - but each to their own

An old thread I know but just for completeness, here are the three motors from the same yard that have appeared on this thread, all now for sale. Havent seen any replacements on the road yet, so whether it’s high diesel prices that have forced their sale I dont know!

As far as I know they were all run by JFH at some point, but as the firm has at least two different liveries on the road it’s hard to tell!

One of the black & gold 580’s:

This black one was pictured earlier in the thread on the A14 with big tanks:

This is another of the black formerly Belgian reg’d motors:

I’ll keep a lookout for any new motors on the fleet…

I do like the colour scheme on those and as for that cab well ive lived in smaller flats and they werent that tidy either… :smiley:

lovely fleet there :smiley:

saw a black & gold scania same as these in Garry Georges yard in the week, view was blocked by a Tyretacks van so maybe a new one for Garry?

Jacko123:
saw a black & gold scania same as these in Garry Georges yard in the week, view was blocked by a Tyretacks van so maybe a new one for Garry?

Perhaps he has bought the black and gold longline that moody was selling, as it has gone from his stock list, and now there is one of Garry Georges 6x2 toplines for sale instead?

Now I’ve looked that does make alot of sense!