SA03 CMB

Here Is Some Pictures Of One Of Our V8’s ! :smiley:

If Anyone Else Has Any Pictures Of This Then Feel 3 To Post Them For Me I Will Get Some More Soon

Regards
Jobe Ben

:smiley:

I Posted This On My Dads Account By The Way

Here Is Some More ! :smiley:

Tidy truck, im not a fan of super singles on the front thou. I think i saw an R series topline of yours in a layby in Cambridge with a low loader picking up a broken down truck last week or the week before.

yes kindle it was the week before last one of ours was picking up one of are other ones :smiley:

A question not related to this particular truck…I’ve also recently seen a truck in ‘Jobe Services’ livery, as opposed to ‘Jobe Transport’… Then this morning on the way to Ipswich there was one coming the other way with some initials instead of Jobe - but it also had the nevereasy stickers. Are these seperate companies or what?

paulson jobe services is another company tht we have and what was the lorry comin the other way

JOBE BEN:
paulson jobe services is another company tht we have and what was the lorry comin the other way

i would guess a series 1 FH XL 4x2 with a swirly pattern down the sideskirts, as ive seen it around as well.

kindle530:

JOBE BEN:

i would guess a series 1 FH XL 4x2 with a swirly pattern down the sideskirts, as ive seen it around as well.

That’s it, I think it used to have the name ‘Chettles of Norfolk’ or some such on it?

yes thats the one guys