Wanted: photos of C & H Hauliers Ltd

Do any Trucknetters out there have any photos past and present of C & H Hauliers Ltd of Essex?? ERFs (B,C,E series especially) of all vintages, but any photos would be gratefully recieved, Cheers, Chris.

Picture

i could only find one on the net

Cheers Hutchie :smiley:

anytime

Yea good idea I remember when I was a boy and the were over milwall they had LV ERFS and a Mastiff drawbar outfit couple of my drivers used to work for them when they had the A/Bseries

Here’s a recent one, got a couple more i will find and post for you.

I know ive got a good photo of a C & H Transcontinental somewhere,
reg no JKP 493V. I,ll try and dig it out,( dont think they had many Transcons,
also B340 MGW an ERF C Series.

Cracking pics lads, keep em comin!

i presume you were a driver on there, was john bergen on same time as you?, he was shop steward at one time.

here you go, last one i have. I will take some more for you as i run out of tilbury dock just around the corner from there yard so keep checking back.

i deliver to a place next to their yard on Tilbury docks , next time i’m in i’ll try to snap some for you mate :wink:

Lovely ol job, that’l be great Shade, nice 1 :smiley:

i got a few pics when i can figure how to upload them

does anyone have any charles gee truck pictures, esp any from the aerospace division, i saw one in france, and never heard of that side of the business…

There are two motors based at heathrow on the aerospace work.

There ya Go Gents…[/b]

Eexcellent pics there mate :smiley:

A Couple More

STRAIGHTEIGHT… apologies mate, sods law , Iv’e not been into Tilbury since I posted before

Typical :unamused: