Jobs in northants

Hi am in the middle of a move up to wellinborough northants from london and was wondering if any you guys knew any class 1 jobs going in and around the northants region?.

Couldnt Quote you anybody in particular Davey but loads of hubs Northampton up to Leicester, Wincantons,Asdas Stobbart, etc, etc,

If you don’t mind commuting, alright if you like supermarkets, there’s Coke, Homebase, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Tecso’s, Asda George, in Northampton, Morrisons also have another RDC at Burton Latimer, agencies are all bassically FOS so stay away from all of them :exclamation:

Knights of old had an advert up when i was up there but not sure what they like to work for also along the A14 you have the robert wiseman depot and the flour millers but i cant think of the company name

Depends on what you want mate, If you fancy some lowloader work? I can give you the number?
It aint clean work tho lol.
But as others have said plenty of hubs and depots around here mate.

PM me if you want some more details.

Could also try Arthur Spriggs or Carr brothers, they’re usually on the look-out for Class 1’s if you want general haulage,or as the others have suggested supermarket work is plentiful roud here.

Good luck

Morrisons, Burton Latimer!

Gets hard hat out! :laughing: :laughing:

Knights of Old good firm, nice trucks, but money not the Best,

ITS, Lombard, Mick George, ED Trucking, Argos at Kettering and Corby, Camden for Transporter work at Islip, Wisemans at Raunds, Hotpoint there too, need more names? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hornigold Haulage, Innovate, or is it Stobarts? :laughing:

Try ringing Ceva or T.N.T as they used to be known. I used to work for their bristol depot & they were always taking on new drivers. They have a depot in Wellingborough

yes ceva do have one there but he must be fluent in polish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: