clean licence 10 years experiance
rope and sheeting
curtainsiders
containers
box van
fridges
ihave done general haulage
B&Q shop work
i have currentley been layed off if any one can give me a direction would thank you

whereabouts in Lincs? Is quite a big county!

Grantham,but willing to travel then tramp.

B&Q at Worksop DC are taking on RIGHT NOW for class one drivers you may have missed the boat but if you have any contacts in the network you might get some sort of transfer or goodwill gesture.

Otherwise I believe (Innovate) Corby chilled at Newark are looking for drivers but they always are, Brakes might be worth a try or DHL at Currys in Newark or if your REALLY desperate theres Treasures just up the road but probably at about £6 an hour MAX-. if your lucky, otherwise if the mortgage man is knocking on the door and you have absolutely NO other option and that includes selling your sphincter you could always try Irlams but expect to be treated lower than swamp life.

If you feel Corby or Peterborough are within enough travelling distance for you then have a look at those places apparently they are crying out for drivers in Corby but be quick it wont be long before the Poles outnumber the Scots there.

If you want to be away all week try C.S.Ellis at Oakham I havent ever heard a bad word about them.

Thanks for the information ,you have been most helpful

was at b&q made redundant offered a post at wksop but too far to travel on a daily basis
went to dhl at newark far to big no orgainistion

Ended up a irlams ,layed off no work
might try brakes

If you worked at B*Q Grnahtam and go to Brakes you will recognise a few faces as most of them are there or at Currys.

I can remember a couple of Nigels from B&Q Grantham which one were you?.

NIgel Driver Is that alex

It’s Truckers Reunited. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

bzs/bzr Nigel? container guy?.

Yup thats me,who is that?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ooohhhh I love a happy ending… :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

nigel111:

Just to wind him up.

He’s an econimic migrant from ‘Up North’ 6’15" with a placid attitude and wouldn’t harm a flea.

Me. I’m ‘doing a runner’ :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

:laughing: :laughing:

How did he know i drove bzs

Krankee:

nigel111:

Just to wind him up.

He’s an econimic migrant from ‘Up North’ 6’15" with a placid attitude and wouldn’t harm a flea.

Me. I’m ‘doing a runner’ :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

:laughing: :laughing:

he’s 6 feet 15 inches tall…■■? or does that mean he’s 6 feet tall and you two are more than good friends :blush: :blush: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
It’s Truckers Reunited. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

More like a dodgy pay per view site Neil if you read the above… :laughing: :wink: