jobs galore

jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/listjob … 8&p=1&so=1

jobrapido.co.uk/?w=hgv%20dri … %20kingdom

this is a good one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

europa.eu.int/eures/eures-se … d=SIG/5048

Thanks for that Neil, a quick call just got my foot in the door for a possible job :slight_smile:

Nice one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

good man glad it helped keep us all informed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

OH.MY.GOD.

Out of those first two points, there’s not a single one under 60 miles away from where I live.

The second post vacancy list is laced with non-existent agency jobs and “Drive in Canada and the USA”.

just for you conor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jobrapido.co.uk/?w=hgv+driver&l=yorkshire

ignore that first post now it has decided to wander off to something completely different :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

not one job near me, all the jobs seem to be in glasgow

cheers neil ,just sent my mate a message to check this link, he just got laid off from Saints nr Heathrow.

neil46:
just for you conor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jobrapido.co.uk/?w=hgv+driver&l=yorkshire

Out of all of that lot, only 5 are within 60 miles of me. Three are actually vacancies as a soldier in the Army and I’m now too old and fat. That leaves two as the “Lund” one isn’t Lund but that’s the guys name. 01202 is not a dialling code in our county.

One is now 5 weeks old and is yet another agency advertising non-existent work, the other is one I’ve already seen which requires ADR which I don’t have.

Believe me, I’m looking every day as I’m bored witless. I’m haivng my third interview this week for yet another DWP vancancy and I’ve had interviews for engineering jobs (thank god I had a technical based career before driving) but sod all for driving.

Most seem to be in the midlands or north, there was one close to me, 60 miles away. Or I could move further north :open_mouth:

Tiger.

SHELVE FILLER
LocationMANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
HoursMON - FRIDAY 11PM - 7AM
Wage £6.89 PER HOUR
Work PatternDays , Nights
EmployerTesco Express
PensionPension available

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
This Local Employment Partnership Employer shares information about new starters with Jobcentre Plus for statistical purposes only for more info see www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk. Duties will include accepting deliveries and shelf filling. Previous experience an advantage but full training will be given Will be required to work as part of a team. New Tesco Express store opening Feb 2009 but required earlier.

Send CV to Chorlton Jobcentre

How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Tesco Express, Graeme House, Wilbraham Road, Chorlton, Manchester, M21 1BU. Advice about completing a CV is available from your local Jobcentre Plus Office.

EASY £7P/H
and a chance to drive
for agency once every fortnight.

Better than the dole.

I wonder if it will work…

Life is insured…

I am sure I can afford a boat…erm…

Maybe this will work as sod all else does…

Then the Ins co will pay out and I can do my ADR…

heres one for you lot in the south west

civilianjobs.mod.uk/ShowJob.aspx?id=24134