no jobs about

only 2 jobs on direct gov site for kent and 1 of them is in essex thats new jobs in last 4 days .even the same old crap agency jobs are gone its looking bleak :frowning:

http://www.indeed.co.uk/

I get jobs availble emailed and see a lot for london area you put in where you want work and they e mail you matches

might be worth a try ?

Jen x

I fixed the link for you Jen + thanks to tachograph. dd. :wink:

The link doesnt work me jen :frowning:

Mikey D:

Try Indeed Job Search

That Indeed site is a good job search site Jennie, thanks for posting the link :wink:

cockneygazzer:
only 2 jobs on direct gov site for kent and 1 of them is in essex thats new jobs in last 4 days .even the same old crap agency jobs are gone its looking bleak :frowning:

dhl colchester via agency can give you email to contact them multi drop work agency offered to me but refuse in full time work

thanks jen will try it

thanks spanish bit to far for me

goodsite jen thanks again :smiley:

Glad to help hope you find work let us know when you get first wage packet my commission really good rate :wink: :laughing: only joking

good luck with the search

jen x

tachograph:
That Indeed site is a good job search site Jennie, thanks for posting the link :wink:

boom boom !!! :laughing: :laughing:

goodnews last week i sent out loads of letters and cv.one call me today got interview next week for a fulltime job with a big outfit and not mutidrop.i will let you know how it goes

Mikey D:

Hi Mikey D,

I’ve fixed Jenny’s link mate, so it should work for you now. :smiley:

Here you go:
:arrow_right: http://www.indeed.co.uk/

Good luck!!

Had an interview and assesment drive today it went well start on monday :smiley: out with another driver for a week then out on me own .god help me . how you people get about in class ones while trying to find places seems mad to me i have a new respect for drivers .i am ■■■■■■■■ meself but i am happy it is hard to get a start but if i can anyone can i will let you know how i get on thanks

Excellent news mate really glad to hear you got the job. :sunglasses: :smiley:

well done :slight_smile: is that class 1 or 2 ?

yea let us know how its going :wink:

cheers mike

brill news

good luck with it all

J x

Some good news then

Well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: