job

hi seen job going near my area n dont no if i should go for it or stay ay my job now as a forklift driver. the job i seen is for class 3 and delivering bed etc but it says min wage but i want get into driving since i got my class 2 bk in october n done no driving since. HELP

noone want help :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi newdriver,

I also passed Class C back in October. lucky enough to have started a new job this week driving a Class 2. Pay is not wonderful; £7.50 p/h plus O/T at time and a half.

Can’t possibly tell you what to do. All I can say is; I absolutely love it!

By Class 3 are you referring to 7.5 tonne (please excuse my ignorance). If so, will there be a chance to move to Class C within the same company?

Lots of luck to you!

Cheers,

Simon

class 3 is what used to be rigid vehicle over 7.5ton with only two ales so class C license you can drive one of these. in relation to the o/p just go for it, economy is ■■■■■ at the mo and you gotta get eperience where and when you can just put up with the rubbish pay for now, and when it all picks up you’ll have the magic two years they look for. sorted :exclamation:

hi sorry i ment put down class 2 not class 3 but it on min wage at mo im on £7 pound an hr dunno wot 2 do