Job Vacancy Going At Stobarts

Must be able to read road signs lol

army2483:
Must be able to read road signs lol

You fail :grimacing:

Lol…

Some people may think that comment says more about you than the Stobart driver.

BridgeStrike.jpg

As much as this post/picture has already been done, what sort of punishment could the said driver expect to face?

If its down to human error, which it looks like it is…Sacked!

Saaamon:
As much as this post/picture has already been done, what sort of punishment could the said driver expect to face?

No idea but given that the trailer appears to be considerably higher than the bridge he’s probably going to get the book thrown at him.

Don’t suppose Homebase will be too pleased either.

Same old ■■■■, Different thread :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

We all make mistakes from time to time but he did get it pretty bloody wrong that time though, i dont think he should lost his job over it though. I think a driving without due care and attention charge, 6 points and £1000 is what i would say he should get and his ■■■■■■■ arse handed to him by Mr Stobart personally. Perharps other people think/know different.

Its defo an interesting way to change the o/s/f wheel without a jack :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

should have listened to what he was told on cpc,YOU MUST RUN WITH MIDLIFT DOWN AT ALL TIMES TO AVOID BRIDGE STRIKES :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s sacked without a doubt…and if he’s agency will never be used again.

Hasn’t this been done to death before??,about 6 months ago??
Stobart this,Stobart that,god if Stobart monitored this thread like the man from Pollocks he’d have a full time job!!!

as i said before when this was posted. I dare say driver saw bridge was too low so sped up turned wheel sharply and tried to put truck and trailer under bridge on one side, look he almost made it, just slighly misjudged the angle he needed to clear bridge!

ady1:
should have listened to what he was told on cpc,YOU MUST RUN WITH MIDLIFT DOWN AT ALL TIMES TO AVOID BRIDGE STRIKES :stuck_out_tongue:

On a Scania that could be good advice. Mine runs 7cm higher with the middle axle up. I can’t run with it up in some parts of Europe for instance. Holland for one.

Not applicable in this case though obviously.

Saaamon:

Repetitive ridicule on the world wide web and yet another set of failed trainspotters sticking up for the ■■■■■■■■ circus!

Well its not that bad ,worse things happen at sea.

Thought the official line was an Agency driver! :laughing:

i think the word stobart should be on the auto censor programe that would stop all the posts like other 4 and 6 letter words