Yawn,Yawn,another Stobart thread

Cue the keyboard warriors that will drag back my posts from the last century,boring Stobart thread,buy the firm then. :grimacing:

stobby daft.jpegKeeps the board ticking though and there will be those that canā€™t resist ā– ā– ā– ā–  you! :grimacing:

Specsavers?

Sorry Toby but this thread takes ā€œsadā€ to a whole new level :unamused:

My pills have run out.

This is why I think all trailers should have a maximum height of 4 metres like they have on the continent, lowers bridge strike risk & above all it saves fuelā€¦!

Gives the firemen something to do,beats watching Jeremy Kyle. :grimacing:

That bridge wasnt here yesterday :blush:

Its obvious the driver is highly skilled, they noticed bridge was too low so they sped up turned sharply to take truck under bridge on single axles, just mis calculated the tilt angle working it out on the fly, he nearly made it! Few more degree would of aced it then once clear of bridge would sharply turned wheel other way then squashed a mini bus full of school children as truck righted itself.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

another useless agency driver by the looks of it. :unamused:

lilysgranpa:
another useless agency driver by the looks of it. :unamused:

Why would it have to be an agency driverā– ā– ? Has a company employed driver never hit a bridgeā– ā– ? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

cos the guy who is pointing at the wagon, looks like the driver, is wearing a green hi viz, and as has been pointed out on here on numerous occasions, we have to wear pink ones. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And we are all professionals whose greatest desire is to be tv stars. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lilysgranpa:
cos the guy who is pointing at the wagon, looks like the driver, is wearing a green hi viz, and as has been pointed out on here on numerous occasions, we have to wear pink ones. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And we are all professionals whose greatest desire is to be tv stars. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well spotted, but he might be a rebel and wear his green hi viz when heā€™s escaped the yard. You serious about the pink hi viz thing??

selby newcomer:

lilysgranpa:

Well spotted, but he might be a rebel and wear his green hi viz when heā€™s escaped the yard. You serious about the pink hi viz thing??

Or maybe the heā€™s had his pink hi viz nicked by the fireman whoā€™s wearing a pink one :laughing:

lol, you look at a stobart driver next time you see one and there is a definate pink tinge to the hi viz.

Youā€™ve all got it wrong, truck hits bridge, insurance pays network rail to have it repaired/replaced, Stobart Rail turn up with heavy machinery, job done, with profit from job buy 5 new trailers, get numpties to drive them, one hits bridgeā€¦

fredthered:
0Keeps the board ticking though and there will be those that canā€™t resist ā– ā– ā– ā–  you! :grimacing:

Looks like the good old Cameron Toll bridge in Edinburgh getting thumped again.
Havenā€™t Stobarts got a habit of bashing that bridge?

Why didnā€™t he just reverse, looks like it would have righted itself if he had.

Got to be 2 or 3 years old that pic. Being doing the rounds for a while.

a proper driver would have reversed out before anyone noticed. but he couldnā€™t reverse as he was on agency, and it wasnā€™t covered in his induction.