Stobart caption competition.

The mind boggles.

“Just a regular day” :grimacing:

Job centre: SDC trailers (Ref:8769547)

Due to continuing growth and demand and also dolly stobarts drivers were looking for extra staff for our collision repair department.

At last!

The argument is settled.

Letting down your tyres will NOT get you under low bridges.

Eddie Stobbarts Recruitment Bulletin

C+E Driver needed for immediate start after recent unexpected vacancy. No experience needed. Must have sat nav, mobile phone, tape measure and night out gear. Spotters need not apply. Limbo dancing skills and ability to read road signs beneficial.

Extremely attractive salary of £7.20 per hour

don’t know what happened there, he went under with his car earlier with no trouble.

Stobarts Bridge Transport division off to shakey start after dubious trailer choice.

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

So that’s what a Tiltliner looks like.

Curtainsider trailer for sale. Aerodynamically customised to reduce wind resistance

Dolly hitch slipped??

Look , the height is clearly written on the trailer :open_mouth: :astonished: :open_mouth:

" It says in big white letters & numbers , , so as this bridge is taller than 7’ 4"" I should fit under no problem " :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth:

I fitted under it in my car earlier…

It amazes me that you can smash into a bridge that high with that size trailer, do people not measure or think…

Arborist:
do people not measure or think…

Are we talking about highly skilled Stobart drivers here, or the rest of the haulage industry■■?

Stobart Driver :- “I don’t understand how this happened ? My planner reassured me that because of the very successful television series, Trucks & Trailers, every overbridge in the UK has been fitted with special sensors to recognise Stobart vehicles and adjust its height accordingly to let us under without any slowing down or measuring height malarky. It only works for Stobart vehicles and has been approved by the Government & DVLA because of us being the only haulage company in the UK that keeps the wheels of industry going” :unamused: It’s true yer know :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Hmm, is 15’9" really the same as 4.8m?

or

But I thought there was ALWAYS a bit extra, just in case!

[zb]

Not the posters above,

The driver :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Their HT trailers are 15’ 3" :grimacing: peanuts = limping, flip flops with a Lidl bag for life! :sunglasses:

all my workmates have done it,and they said it wouldnt hurt.
i can go back and swap comics with them now.

“Our Client, Network Rail are seeking additional qualified engineers to inspect recently-hit railway bridges, so that network disruption is kept to a minimum”.

“Don’t use your car satnav in your truck - get a proper haulier’s version!”

“You purchased the wrong version of UK Road Map: You needed the one with bridge heights!”

Arborist:
I fitted under it in my car earlier…

It amazes me that you can smash into a bridge that high with that size trailer, do people not measure or think…

15’ 3 " Stobrats HT trailers. No need to measure. :grimacing: