Job offer what do you think?

As i have posted in some other posts i am looking for a job and had an interview yesterday, basically i was offered the job but i just wondered what the kind folks of TNUK think of it.

Its a class2 8 wheel tipper 6 am start every day or there abouts roughly about 11/12 hours a day £7 an hour so home every night and NO weekend work, makes it about £20k a year.

Just wondered waht you folks think is it ok or not ?.

P.S. if i take it and have to drive a tipper does anyone know where i can get some jeans that are too short around the arse area and make it hang over the top?.

Have you done tipper work before? Its not everyones cup of tea. Expect to be rushed off your [zb]. You’ll earn your money.

Well jammy,as we spoke last night in the chatroom you know what i said to you.I hope you do what is right for you and your family.As for the jean’s i can’t help you since i ain’t a scruffy tipper driver. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That should start some nice remark’s. :wink: :wink: :wink:

kitkat:
i ain’t a scruffy tipper driver. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That should start some nice remark’s. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hmmm… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

What you need is a make over :confused: dont wash your jeans ever :open_mouth: if your given a new hi-vis vest, chuck it on the floor and run it over a few times, get some rigger boots and a peak cap, and if you smoke then its rollies all the way :sunglasses: .Good luck with it 20k a year home every night and no weekends sounds not to bad, :wink:

You need to get hold of a film called “Hell Drivers” staring Sid James & Sean Connery that will be your training video :wink: :laughing:

Eddie -

A peak cap?

Kittykat has got a leather one of those!
It makes him look like “Leather Joy-Boy” from the Village People! :laughing:

Mind you - they go in for that sort of thing over the border… :open_mouth:

An even better sport is geordie bashing,bloody jock’s with yer heads kicked in. :laughing: :laughing:

An even better sport is geordie bashing,bloody jock’s with yer heads kicked in

Oi!!!

Well it beats being a transvestite…men wearing skirts.

Ken.

Quinny:

An even better sport is geordie bashing,bloody jock’s with yer heads kicked in

Oi!!!

Well it beats being a transvestite…men wearing skirts.

Ken.

Oi they might wear skirt’s where you sand dancer’s come fae :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Let me educate a few folk:

Sandancers:Residents of South Shields.
Makems:Residents of Sunderland
Monkey Hangers:Residents of Hartlepool.
Geordies:Residents,(And former.) of Tyneside.(Me. :smiley: )
Smoggy’s:Residents of Middlesborough.

Ken.

quinny wrote

Geordies:Residents,(And former.) of Tyneside.(Me. )

anybody know where these names originate from ?
also

tyke
scouser
cockney
taffy
jock

just a thought :question:

Quinny:
Let me educate a few folk:

Geordies:Residents,(And former.) of Tyneside.(Me. :smiley: )

Ken.

Yer all the same bloody funny talkers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheek!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:
Cheek!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

That’s me :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
[Yer all the same bloody funny talkers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they’re all [zb] northeners too …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:

kitkat:
[Yer all the same bloody funny talkers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they’re all [zb] northeners too …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve got a tendency to agree with you there Denis,but since i’m a wee bit further north than they are i can’t say too much.But still can’t understand what Ken was typing. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh and we can understand what you type eh Kitty?? :laughing:

kitkat:
An even better sport is geordie bashing,bloody jock’s with yer heads kicked in. :laughing: :laughing:

It’s a bloody good job that Jim does stick to local work around the M8 :smiley:

God forbid if they ever sent him down here to look for Newcastle under Lyme, or Stoke

ianyng:
Oh and we can understand what you type eh Kitty?? :laughing: