JOB IN HULL

Just been on jobcentre website seen this job might have to go to specsavers think wage must be wrong, what do you think?
J B Logistics (Wales)
HGV 1 Driver wage £6.62 per hour overtime £8.60 :open_mouth:

Blimey. Heron Foods pay more than that! …they seem to be always taking drivers on too (newbies too)

T-Lad:
Just been on jobcentre website seen this job might have to go to specsavers think wage must be wrong, what do you think?
J B Logistics (Wales)
HGV 1 Driver wage £6.62 per hour overtime £8.60 :open_mouth:

Thats why its on Jobcentre plus no real jobs on there :laughing:

its better than some jobs i know off.

jessicas dad:
its better than some jobs i know off.

I agree :wink: :angry:

Hours 22 OVER WEEKENDS SAT & SUN
Wage £4.15 PER WEEK
Work PatternDays
EmployerPertemps (Industrial Division)
PensionNo details held

DurationTEMPORARY ONLY

Description
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Blue Arrow (LEP) who is operating as an employment business. This is a LEP vacancy. This Local Employer Partnership shares information about new starters with JobcentrePlus for statistical purposes only. See dwp.gov.uk for more information. Must have valid a valid class 2 licence and a class three category for ADR and must be able to work every weekend for the next four to six months. There are vacancies working from Sudbury, Malden, Haverhill, Bishops Stortford, Northampton and Milton Keynes. This is a temporary role until approximately April 2010. Immediate starts are available.

No need to ask for Gary Malley, merely mention the job description to whoever answers the telephone.

Now i know agencies are useless and will do you over in a heartbeat but surely then dont normally publish that concept do they??