Jobs felixstowe lgv1

does anybody know of any jobs going at felixstowe for class one

No :unamused: :cry: :cry:

try all thelarger firms, just a quick phone call to each. They all seem to be hiring for short periods of time so you have to get lucky.
PM me if you want some company names, info etc

here we go…

maritime

you

here try this…

Job Title HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER FEE/21136

LocationFELIXSTOWE, SUFFOLK
Hours65 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, VARIABLE HOURS
Wage £450 PER WEEK
Work PatternDays
PensionNo details held
DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Applicants must have a class 1 HGV licence and knowledge of container work. Duties include delivering containers around the uk. Applicants may need to work on a Saturday morning. Employer states that you will be working away from home Monday to Friday and so hours are variable. There is also £20 per night as allowances and expenses will also be paid. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” from the BERR website Your guide to the Working Time Regulations: sections 1 - 4.

How to apply
For further details about job reference FEE/21136, please telephone Jobseeker Direct on 0845 6060 234. Lines are open 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday. All calls are charged at local rate. Call charges may be different if you call from a mobile phone. Alternatively, visit your local Jobcentre Plus Office and use the customer access phones provided to call Jobseeker Direct. The textphone service for deaf and hearing-impaired people is 0845 6055 255.

my younger brother has started this week (i think, or will do any wek now) with maritime, got a friend on there already, easy life not bad money, only downside is its containers, personally i would rather do trailers out of felixstowe, but each to their own

euromat:
personally i would rather do trailers out of felixstowe, but each to their own

WTF, trailers are ok, but when you get to your delivery point, they have the cheek of expecting you to help unload :open_mouth:

I did some work for Euroferries, changing those bloody bulbs every time, then finding out that half of them don’t work, and getting covered in crap from curtains and loads just wasn’t for me :angry:
I think i spent more money on showers in a week than i did food :unamused:

wincanton hanbury davis got a sign up for subbies and drivers this morning[saturday]

Its always worth taking a look at the pin board in Orwell truck stop, there is always a few jobs on offer.