Job for someone in Suffolk

I applied for a job at Ceva in Mendlesham as a class 2 night driver I got a letter back saying they are now only looking for Class 1 drivers so theres a job or 2 going for anyone with Class 1 thought I would let people know :smiley:

Who owns that outfit, a few years ago I worked for a crook at Mendlesham who made the mafia look like a sunday school group.

raymundo:
Who owns that outfit, a few years ago I worked for a crook at Mendlesham who made the mafia look like a sunday school group.

Hope your not on about the honourable law abiding Mr Banham :laughing:

Cant remember his name but I was pulled over a couple of times by the local law and asked about his operating practices. I never run bent so could/would not help them. I drove an old merc wagon and drag. Got a GV9 at dagenham and talked my way out of an instant prohibition cos the ‘uver arf’ was with me and told the ministry man we had to get home for our young baby, which we never had. While over the pit repairing the bloody heap I got a phone call from an Irish shipping company so threw the spanners down and promptly went back to sea the next morning.

I think CEVA are linked in some way to Roadways Container Logistics.

Ceva is the logistics arm of TNT, so wouldn’t say you need to worry.

You’re all sitting at a bloody computer, how hard can it be■■? :unamused: :grimacing:

uk.cevalogistics.com/

44 Tonne Ton:
You’re all sitting at a bloody computer, how hard can it be■■? :unamused: :grimacing:

uk.cevalogistics.com/

Word of mouth is often better than company BS on the 'net…

dinosteveus1:

44 Tonne Ton:

uk.cevalogistics.com/

Word of mouth is often better than company BS on the 'net…

The question was “Who are they” not what are they like. :wink:

If I was looking to go back truckin I think a commute of 576 miles would be a tad too far !!
Anyone remember an O/D red Renault Magnum from around that area getting about until about 4 yrs ago ?

On the back of the cab was written…‘big mack and flies’

dinosteveus1:

thats to do with that big job on the A14 past brampton hut, rcl do the box side off it.

jessicas dad:

dinosteveus1:

thats to do with that big job on the A14 past brampton hut, rcl do the box side off it.

Oh, Primark?? Wincanski used to that job until they had a ‘fall out’ with DHL about empties being left in the yard.

If CEVA at Mendlesham is part of TNT then that will be what used to be known as Taylor Barnards, I would guess. They sold up to TNT years ago.

Which operator nearby ‘made the mafia look like a sunday school group’■■?

think hes on about the firm that was known originaly as ‘scorpion services’ them changed to a belgium name with belgium plates think hes known as mendleshem haulage he had the black n golld long line scania only one leg i believe