CEVA Logistics

Good day to all you gents out there. Whats the goss on this company? Thought I would add an additional voice in support of HUNTER40 at the Ross on Wye truckstop. I had a very enjoyable sarnie there thy other night. Charming people and excellent food. Come on all you fellow drivers lets show support for the cause. And all those guys eating at the BP over the other side… Shame on you.

lightning:
Good day to all you gents out there. Whats the goss on this company? Thought I would add an additional voice in support of HUNTER40 at the Ross on Wye truckstop. I had a very enjoyable sarnie there thy other night. Charming people and excellent food. Come on all you fellow drivers lets show support for the cause. And all those guys eating at the BP over the other side… Shame on you.

no shame on free parking as for eating at bp no thanks

ceva i think bought some bits of TNT and may be spanish or italian etc.
they are/were at magna park, leics (off ju20 m1) running nissan depot.

ceva also lost the contract in the printing game to downtons at speke liverpool the drivers there jumped ship

CEVA, in its present form, was created in 2007 when US forwarder EGL was added to the re-branded TNT Logistics operation by private equity owners Apollo.

CEVA Logistics has an on-going requirement for drivers. We have opportunities throughout the UK country. We offer an excellent package including:

High earnings potential
Guaranteed working week
Life assurance
Pension scheme
Health and safety focus
Union recognition

If you would like to apply for a driving position, you can either:

call our office on +44 (0)1530 568500

Hi mr East Anglia trucker. Would my guess be accurate if I was to suggest that you work for CEVA? I have recently been seconded by my agency to work for them out of Hereford on the Gelpac Contract. Just getting some background on the company. Im not sure what to make of them.

lightning:
Hi mr East Anglia trucker. Would my guess be accurate if I was to suggest that you work for CEVA? I have recently been seconded by my agency to work for them out of Hereford on the Gelpac Contract. Just getting some background on the company. Im not sure what to make of them.

No, I don’t work for them, but I go past their Mendlesham depot in Suffolk quite a lot, and I’ve been in there to deliver paper. I thought they were a Dutch operation and before I wrote something on this thread, I thought I’d check out the details, which is where I saw they were looking for drivers…

I have heard that the atmosphere amongst drivers at Mendlesham is not great partly because there’s a TM who likes to shout at people… but I have no 1st hand knowledge.

Personally, if I was looking for a job, I’d definitely give them a shout. They run fairly new Axors out of Mendlesham and they always look fairly tidy…

crap tippers. slow, moody, don’t bother getting there early they will still tip the 4 o clock man who turns up 20 mins late and an hour after you do. but hey ho thats just the wisbeech depot

lightning:

I worked at CEVA mitcheldean on the big Xerox contracts, just after they took over from TNT. They were a blinding firm to work for…very professional but the managers were a bunch of tossers. Got made redundant from there back in jusly when they moved to daventry… was abit gutted really cus the job was right on the doorstep

Gotta travel to tewksbury everyday now to work LMAO :unamused: :open_mouth:

They have a little Xerox warehouse down the road from us in Dav. Think they do VAG contract at Birch Coppice now too.

tofer:
They have a little Xerox warehouse down the road from us in Dav. Think they do VAG contract at Birch Coppice now too.

Thats the jobby! it was that one that moved from mitcheldean. If you (not you personally) can get a job on there, your in for a good job. not sure what theyre payin now though

Stonehouse69:

tofer:

Thats the jobby! it was that one that moved from mitcheldean. If you (not you personally) can get a job on there, your in for a good job. not sure what theyre payin now though

It always seems dead in there when I pass, although appearances can be deceptive.

There may be a vacancy very soon, I think today’s M1 blockage (Shefield, N bound) may have been caused by a Ceva truck shedding it’s load.

worked for them its the tnt lot crap payers crap job not bad perks with sick pay and the like bot i wpuld leave it well alone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve seen some of their wagons in RCL Yard in Felixstowe. They have “working in partnership with Roadways” or something similar painted on the back of the unit. They work out of Thrapston (DHL/Primark), I think and the Drivers are employed by DriveLink.

EastAnglianTrucker:

lightning:

No, I don’t work for them, but I go past their Mendlesham depot in Suffolk quite a lot, and I’ve been in there to deliver paper. I thought they were a Dutch operation and before I wrote something on this thread, I thought I’d check out the details, which is where I saw they were looking for drivers…

I have heard that the atmosphere amongst drivers at Mendlesham is not great partly because there’s a TM who likes to shout at people… but I have no 1st hand knowledge.

Personally, if I was looking for a job, I’d definitely give them a shout. They run fairly new Axors out of Mendlesham and they always look fairly tidy…

Just applied for a job the other day there not the greatest pay but hey its a job at the end of the day