I've cocked up with my digi

well chaps. i woke up this morning, put the ignition on, and there it was, 12hours 33 minutes of other work instead of rest.
i’ve put a note in my diary, which is of course a written record, as the law requires. well i can’t do anything else. :laughing:
just as well i’m not in france, that would have done their quota for the day.

what a plonker. :laughing:

Sacre bleu! :stuck_out_tongue:

Take a print out and write an explanation on the back, something like - Wrong mode selected, mode should be rest between ■■:■■ and ■■:■■ Sign it and you’re covered.

Just so long as you weren,t parked up outside a Tesco somewhere Phil.In which case they will suspect that you were sitting waiting to be allocated a bay to get tipped. :unamused: :unamused: Bring back the double log-book I say. It was a far more relaxed life in them days. If Beverly has yer in for a chat, don,t worry. She,s a woman. They,ve got kind hearts. She,ll understand. :frowning: :frowning:

I did that once before so now i just open the draw so the card is out when i finish my shift

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i thought you was going to say you had lost your spare one. or worse downloaded it. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

For the last week and a bit i’ve been writing my finish KM in the total KM driven part :unamused:

what Coffee said … simples :grimacing:

Buycrider:
If Beverly has yer in for a chat, don,t worry. She,s a woman. They,ve got kind hearts. She,ll understand. :frowning: :frowning:

i rekon phil done it on purpose so he can meet his borderline boiler for a 1-2-1 :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

which is why i always take my card out when im out for the night

Me to. Always take the digi card out when parked up over night. Can’t ■■■■ it up then.

you then have the palaver of the manuel entry

hitch:
you then have the palaver of the manuel entry

You still have to enter the start location whether you leave it in or take it out pablo :stuck_out_tongue:

hitch:
manuel

Wheel Nut:
pablo :stuck_out_tongue:

There,s not much gets past your beady eyes Mal. :smiley: :smiley: