It's nice this but boring

Truck is off the road today getting new brake discs and pads fitted, I’ve done my usual ritual bits on the internet, watched a bit of TV but I think I would get bored after a while. Just went onto the Euro and Owner Forums as I don’t go on there anymore, looks like a sign of the times because nobody seems to be owner driving or driving into Europe anymore like they used to !

Retirement is fine if you have interests and the finance to keep you busy. If not then the novelty soon wears off.

Many retired people return to work, not just for the money, but also to get out of the house and keep active.

I would imagine that more people die, with boredom as a contributory factor than is realised.

im at work but bored as hell. :unamused:

jessicas dad:
im at work but bored as hell. :unamused:

me too!

Me 3!

I’m getting REALLY bored … slipped and fell climbing down from back of the truck last week … boken my left wrist … so i’m off for at least 6 weeks. got loads off things i could do, but can’t … can only do everything “one-handed” :blush:

The Rustler:
can only do everything “one-handed” :blush:

that’s all that’s needed mate :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

coat hat taxi :stuck_out_tongue:

The Rustler:
I’m getting REALLY bored … slipped and fell climbing down from back of the truck last week … boken my left wrist … so i’m off for at least 6 weeks. got loads off things i could do, but can’t … can only do everything “one-handed” :blush:

and i bet the job you have in mind will be a messy one :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

The Rustler:

■■■■■,I was back after 3 weeks with a broken elbow :laughing:

Steve-o:

The Rustler:

■■■■■,I was back after 3 weeks with a broken elbow :laughing:

Thats nothing.
I was back the next day after i broke my

FLASK :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Tonyb

One bloke I worked for broke me ■■■■■■■ heart, but I soldiered on. :laughing: