Its My Silver Jubilee

In July 1984 I bought My First Truck , A Volvo F88 And Started Up On My Own Doing Boxes Out Of Tilbury.

25 Years Later Im Still Going…God Only Knows How

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The First Truck F88 290 Ex Mair Transport Tilbury Who I Subbed for

Next Was An Ex Russell Davies Scania 111 (Think It Was A 330)

Brand New In 1988 A 3 Series Scania 360

The Next One Was An Iveco Eurostar :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: With The Build Quality of An Airfix Kit
A Bad Memory So No Pics :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Then It Was An Ex SCS Transport 4 Series 400

Then I Went And Got Myself An Ex Romantiek BVBA All Singing And Dancing V8 580 4 Series :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And Finally My Present Ride An R Series 470 Which Im Blinging Bit By Bit :laughing:

Unlike The Queen I dont Think I Will Make The Golden Jubilee

::lol: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Blissey, why not celebrate with a ( my week with pics ) Nice motor`s :wink:

bet you wish you still had the 88 and 111 parked up in a shed somewhere today lol :smiley:

Blissy:
25 Years Later Im Still Going…God Only Knows How
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

25 years, huh, owner drivers :unamused: won’t be long now before you run out of money and go bust (well somebody has to say it when Rob K’s not around :grimacing: )
Well done mate, keep it up :smiley:

Well done you Blissy. Congratulations, and Best Wishes. Its no mean achievement, because there have been some ups and downs to get through over the last 25 years.STICK WITH IT!

Great pictures of your progress as an o/d BTW.

Well done Blissy. Nice pics.

Been bl**dy hard work over the years, but looks like you have come right. It should be 25 years for us next April, so we may catch up with you :smiley:

Congratulations, some nice pictures ,hope that you continue
any chance of some more pictures later on perhaps.

Congrats & very well done, nice pics to :smiley:

well done on your career choice. if you’d joined the police you’d only have a full pension instead of a nice motor:-)

nice trucks there blissy and congrats on the 25 years

Mr B:
if you’d joined the police you’d only have a full pension instead of a nice motor:-)

Too true Mr.B. And at least Blissy has worked for, and paid for the Motor himself.

congratulations blissy, any regrets apart from the iveco. :laughing:

Congratulation.
Long Years of Fighting,but you are Young and,if you change from Diesel to Vegetables Oil can you do another 50 Years :stuck_out_tongue:
Have myselfe coming Monday 38 Year in that Business,but never owned a Motor

congratulations Blissy and Best Wishes

Good pics too :wink:

Well done mate, good stuff. If i make it to 10years i will be well pleased. I wonder how you’d be gettin on if you still had the 143?

Congratulations Blissy and all the best for the next 25years

Mr Vain what 143? or was it the 113?

congrats
to you for doing 25 years
and to any every one willing to try

Congratulations!

Looking at the shortening truck replacement interval your business is showing signs of good health and of potential prospect. May it be so for next 25yrs to come (at least).