Some of the trucks ive driven

the first truck i ever showed it was 6months old when i attended the first peak truckshow held at bakewell got a second in the renault class :smiley:

by no means a show truck but fun to drive it had a 450 ■■■■■■■ under her and an enjoyable job

drove this fh at my first stint at imr nottingham

my favourite truck drove this fh chipped to 500horses for a s taylor

went back to imr and drove this not a bad truc just a crap gearbox

then back to taylors and i were doing days in this beuty v8 530

do you get bored of the truck or job fella

that A S TAYLOR volvo looks sweet :slight_smile:

do you get bored of the truck or job fella

im sod for thinking the grass is always greener dai :laughing:

Liking the magnum,those WLC truck`s do look well,any jobs lol :smiley:

Carl:
im sod for thinking the grass is always greener dai :laughing:

aint that the truth, you me and me carl.

aint that the truth, you me and me carl.

jd i knew i wernt the only one :wink: id say a fair percentage of drivers are just like me and you all chasing the perfect job eh mate :laughing:

im still looking :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bloody hell Carl, you’ve been fortunate with your truck history mate. Love them all apart from the Renault, sorry. Great pics, keep them coming mate.

what im driving at the mo fh xl460 its 6 years old and done 1million and 90thousand kms

Carl

Still haven’t forgot the photo of the IMR Volvo that you requested

Good to see you again at The Stockyard a few weeks back. Do you require a photo of the Swinsons Volvo that you were driving

Cheers

Garry

hey garry how ya doin mate yeah id like a pic of that mate cheers :wink:thats her above but polished and wheeltrims added :wink:

Got to get some more pics printed this next week, so will include them with that order

Hopefully should get them sent off to you end of next week

how do you get on with the aircon on the roof mate? do you do spain etc, would be nice to hear how they perform, couple of people i know got em and love em.

Some nice pics there Carl mate…like it when people put up interior pics aswell as just exterior ones…cheers :laughing:

Al

gordon bennett your nearly as bad as kindle for jobs :laughing: :laughing:

nice pics and u look after your trucks well, where did u get the mats in the scania

roof pods are a good job when sleeping but they do leave things damp, u need to add sterlising tabs to water tank coz of bacteria forming in the tank

:smiley: some nice picks of those A S Taylor trucks nice and clean… :smiley:

kindle them viesa units are spot on mate the truck used to belong to sj mccann
of uttoxeter and it ran spain and back from new till the firm i work for bought a few months ago.the aircon on that needs servicing but like buster says sterilising tabs help keep it clean.a s taylor are a fitting agent for viesa and do a top job you.