Irish Ferries

Do any of you use Irish Ferries? If you do which one and what do you think of them?

We always go Fishgaurd / Rosslare. Came back on Irish Ferries once. Didnt like it. Drivers lounge wasn’t really separated from other passengers and you had to share cabins.We go with Stena Line. Separate lounge and your own cabin. And staff always polite and helpfull.

I use the stena HHS out of Stranraer, it’s not a regular thing just every now and again .
I’ve never had any problems , boarding is easy enough the crew are friendly and the drivers lounge and food are ok :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i like the food on the p&o larne-cairnryan. the larne-fleetwood boat is good, as i live 10 minutes away from the dock.
the sandwich’s on the riverdance tend to be a bit soggy. :laughing:

Don’t you mean “Polish Ferries”, used them for the last time in March, not impressed, the staff just don’t look happy! Next time will be Stena most of the staff are locals and seem happy enough.

Use them out of Holyhead sometimes but don’t like them, prefer Stena on that route.

alfa man:
I use the stena HHS out of Stranraer, it’s not a regular thing just every now and again.

I use that crossing a lot, in fact I’ll be on the 09:50 tomorrow morning. White Volvo FM pulling DHL box trailer and reg number ends in O, say hello if you see me.

Coffeeholic:
I use that crossing a lot, in fact I’ll be on the 09:50 tomorrow morning. White Volvo FM pulling DHL box trailer and reg number ends in O, say hello if you see me.

Now you’ve said that, there’ll be a couple of plain white FMs with DHL trailers with the reg. no. ending in O on the boat now… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

Coffeeholic:

Now you’ve said that, there’ll be a couple of plain white FMs with DHL trailers with the reg. no. ending in O on the boat now… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There won’t be, we only have one Volvo FM with a reg ending in O which uses that crossing.

More to do on the HSS although if you want a sleep the P&O seems to have more space for lying around. No-ones mentioned the Caledonia (Slow boat) to Ireland from STranraer, its an extra 1 hr but has cinema, puggies, restaurant, and ■■■■■ loads of space for lying down.

Talk about bizzare, ive just came home from walking my dog down at larne harbour and passed a white fm pulling a dhl trailer. Im guessing it wasnt you cofeeholic??

Where abouts do you live limeyphil? Do you live in Larne itself??

Whoops, just realised it says your coming to N.I tomorrow so definatly wasnt you lol