Iraq

I have not bing on here form a while.But i have to ask does any one have any info on companys needing truck drivers in iraq etc. i think this has been talked about befor.

Mixerman:
I have not bing on here form a while.But i have to ask does any one have any info on companys needing truck drivers in iraq etc. i think this has been talked about befor.

have a look on TW for a member called Oshkosh, havin said that from memory the job would involve you wearing a nice suit in camo for at least 6 months of the year and signing up as a reserveist

try this mate…not good
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx1Lo8fZwQ

roadrunner69:
try this mate…not good

You sure thats Iraq? looks a lot like Widnes!!

Koop:

roadrunner69:
try this mate…not good

You sure thats Iraq? looks a lot like Widnes!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mixerman try

www.kbrjobs.com
www.ittsystems.com
www.dynl-int.com

they are all recruiting on and off base drivers. you’ll need your adr ticket for most of the jobs out here.

check some of the previous posts on here, it’s a well gone over subject.

the youtube clip mentioned on here was a long time ago, it’s nothing like that now.

Do a search on here for posts from neil46.

He has (or still is) been working in Iraq and has posted on here several diaries from his trips.

Might be worth dropping him a PM. :wink:

stuh:
mixerman try

www.kbrjobs.com
www.ittsystems.com
www.dynl-int.com

they are all recruiting on and off base drivers. you’ll need your adr ticket for most of the jobs out here.

check some of the previous posts on here, it’s a well gone over subject.

the youtube clip mentioned on here was a long time ago, it’s nothing like that now.

that’s http://www.dyn-int.com
https://kbr.myvurv.com//main/careerportal/job_list.cfm?szSearchType=Advanced&szCategory=80

yep i am still over here 34mths in total now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aftrermath of being shot at-

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RGpMufBw5ug

What a shame…needs a new fridge now! :cry:

neil you love it :laughing: :laughing:

cushiest job in ttm :unamused: :unamused:

Thanks for ur help.Have no adr so guess will have to find some thing else :confused:

I think my agency will pay £10 an hour to work over therre :laughing: