iraq

hi this is my first time her so be gentle with me :smiley:

could any one tell me how to get a driving job in iraq
or send me a link thanks dad gary

Welcome to TN Dad gary. Have a read of this trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8544

Its a long topic but it’ll tell you all you need to know.
Good luck.

Welcome to TruckNet UK dad gary and good luck :smiley:

thanks guys ive being a fan of truck net for awile but just joined its a great site
and drivers DO HAVE A SAY after all

i read the link from neil46 very good and wat a job the unsung (heros) not in there eyes but they are all about just look at london last week…thanks to all the 999 and the rest (BTP ) HMF EOD great ex hmf (army)

GOOD DAY TO ALL THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO PLEASE BE GENTLE :sunglasses:
I AM LOOKING FOR WORK IN IRAQ OR THE MIDDLE EAST HAVE WORKED OUT THERE BEFORE WHEN I WAS IN THE ARMY AND AFTER READING AN ARTICLE IT JUST MADE WANT TO TO GO SO IF ANY ONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO OR OUT ME INTOUCH WITH ANYONE WHO CAN HELP THAT WOULD BE APRICIATED ALL THE BEST ADY :smiley:

try halliburton.com

BLADE 918:
GOOD DAY TO ALL THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO PLEASE BE GENTLE :sunglasses:
I AM LOOKING FOR WORK IN IRAQ OR THE MIDDLE EAST HAVE WORKED OUT THERE BEFORE WHEN I WAS IN THE ARMY AND AFTER READING AN ARTICLE IT JUST MADE WANT TO TO GO SO IF ANY ONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO OR OUT ME INTOUCH WITH ANYONE WHO CAN HELP THAT WOULD BE APRICIATED ALL THE BEST ADY :smiley:

Theres no need to shout Blade.
Posting in capitals is considered shouting.

:blush: sorry did not realise i had caps on if there was a donkey emicon i would put it up hahahahaha sorry about that try to be a bit quieter next and hello to all cheers ady

Welcome to TruckNet UK BLADE 918 :smiley:

welcome al,l where have you been :question:

If you are talking about the military driving jobs, just keep in mind the following statistics:

Every other convoy is attacked.

When attacked, half of the time somebody gets killed.

In other words, 1 driver death every 3rd convoy.

Life expectancy of a convoy driver in Iraq is about 6 months.

Have fun!!

AlexxInNY:
If you are talking about the military driving jobs, just keep in mind the following statistics:

Have fun!!

That post will be inspiring to Neil46 :stuck_out_tongue:

Neil has been out there now for nearly 8 months!

Does that mean a) he is Superman b) he is dead or c) he is a good bloke to stand by when the crap flies?

NO,S 1 and 3 austin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or should i have meant A and C :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AlexxInNY:

Have fun!!

wrong

wrong

wrong

wrong

eh neil, what do you know about it! your only there! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: