Introducing me!

Hi all just thought i would say a few words after coming across this site!

Yes im female i drive the big ones as i have for a few years now ive been reading most of the messages and had a little laugh to myself (about myself!) with the newbies reversing oh how it brought back memories of myself and still does no one is perfect!

if anyone fancies saying a friendly hi id love to hear from you all!

oh and im a map girl no sat nav for me untill they make them fool proof and dont send us up weight limits or low bridges!

■■

Welcome to TruckNet.

hgvbabe:
oh and im a map girl no sat nav for me untill they make them fool proof and dont send us up weight limits or low bridges!

They don’t anymore than a map does, it is you who makes the decisions on which roads to take or avoid. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Wouldnt use one anyway even if the company brought one i still wouldnt use it!!!

maps all the way!!!

■■

Hello Rob.

Welcome to Trucknet Hgvbabe :laughing:

Enjoy!

Welcome to TruckNet hgvbabe

hgvbabe:

Rob K - Theres a Lady here after your own heart :wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

hgvbabe:
no sat nav for me untill they make them fool proof and dont send us up weight limits or low bridges!

Satnav here warns me of low bridges (but not weight limits - I have to rely on the Mk1 eyeball for that :sunglasses: )

Welcome to TruckNet UK Hgvbabe :smiley:

Welcome, may see you around if you are working out of Felixstowe Docks, im on Norfolk Line. :cry:
Could be worse, i could be on boxes!

yeah i,m with harry hi ya rob

Welcome to Trucknet.

I don’t like the idea of Satnav, but I don’t like to admit to agreeing with RobK more than a couple of times a year.

I only have 4 maps in the truck. Alberta, Ontario, a routeplanner for Canada, USA and Mexico and a detailed US map cos there are so many places named the same.

Thanks all for the replies!!!

Kindie 530 yep probably will see you down felixstowe im on trailers out of norfolkline as well ( but not for norfolk line lol!)

■■

Welcome to Trucknet hgvbabe

and I can confirm this is not Rob

pam

delboy98:
Welcome to TruckNet hgvbabe

hgvbabe:

Rob K - Theres a Lady here after your own heart :wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

I know… I know… one of thousands… :sunglasses:

The queue’s over there :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: .

:smiling_imp:

afternoon

any pics so we know who to look out for? :wink:

Hi hgvbabe - welcome to the fold.
Nice to have yet another lady on board.
:laughing:

Thanks Mothertrucker nice to be here gives me something to fill me 9 hours off tonight!!!

mrs mix:

pam

But can you confirm who it is?, whos I.P. address does it match up to?.

Now your getting technical!!

Let’s have a pic then. Harry managed to do wonders with one of mine. You could even see the stains on the jeans after he was done with it. Amazing, really, as they were clean! :smiley:

RobK. I looked for the queue. They were only queuing for the exit! :smiley:

jammymutt:

mrs mix:

pam

But can you confirm who it is?, whos I.P. address does it match up to?.

It does’nt match anyone else’s ip addy just hgvbabes and yes I did check just for you :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused:

pam