Hello - new here!

Hi everyone

I’m new here, had a look through the posts and there’s some really cool stuff…

I live in france and I’m starting my C and EC training in a little under 5 weeks. I lived in the UK until 3 years ago and drove coaches over there for 8 years until I moved here, I’ve also done a fair bit of 7.5t stuff. All in all ive been in the transport industry pretty much non stop since leaving school & still feel the same passion for it lol

Otherwise I’m also a mum of two girls one grown up one whos in the UK and a 4 yr old who’s here with me. Ah and the dog!

Melanie

hi there mal welcome to trucknet! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

welcome to the mad house :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome

I expect Rob will be along in a moment to give his traditional TruckNet welcome to new female members, which involves mentioning this thread, its worth and pictures. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Welcome

I expect Rob will be along in a moment to give his traditional TruckNet welcome to new female members, which involves mentioning this thread, its worth and pictures. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

No, any possible interest quickly disappeared when I got to the 4th word on the 5th line. :laughing:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:
Welcome

No, any possible interest quickly disappeared when I got to the 4th word on the 5th line. :laughing:

‘a’ ■■?

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:
Welcome

‘a’ ■■?

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

Pedantic ■■■■■ 5th word then, and don’t even think about splitting hairs over I’m cos I’ll slap you!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats where the saying comes from…mums the word !!

hello and welcome aboard

awwww mum’s have feelings too ya know!! :wink:

anyhow i find its better to reserve judgement till I know what I’m up against hihihi

seriously though, thanks for the warm welcome everyone

:laughing:

Welcome to Trucknet Mel.

Rob maybe you’d have more luck on one of these sites.

http://uk.match.com or

http://russianbridesanddating.com

:laughing:

Hi Mel, WELCOME :smiley:

I’d like to wish you all the best in your efforts, and please let us know how you fare :smiley:

Welcome Melanie, and good luck with the driver training.

Should be a piece of cake compared to bringing up two daughters -

but at least you’ve got a dog for some sanity. :wink: :wink:

Stan

Welcome Mel!

Best of luck with all your efforts.

Alex

Hi Melanie - best of luck with the driver training. As for ‘ur-2-small-2-drive-that’, well at 5ft 4" myself its one I’ve heard a few times! My response - “Do you want quantity or pure quality?” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: All the best!

Welcome Mel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome MEL !! I thought it was going to be another stupid name in here !!

Now i have seen the photo…

I have changed my mind… Welcome ■■

Hi melanie , is that you with the hat or the shades
(could be an old photo eh)

Hi evryone, I was right you ARE a nice bunch here!!!

Yeah as for the name if I had a € for everytime I heard it I would still want to truck drive but I’d be a rich trucker :laughing: 5ft 3 at a stretch…

Its me in the shades but the monkey in the cowboy hat already wants a pink lorry when she grows up!