INNOV@TE

Just filled in an on-line application for them,anyone got any info on them,money,working standards,hours,nights away ect ect, im sure theres someone on here that used to work for them :wink: :smiley:

Highbridge Flyer is yer man for that but he used to call them Intimidate.

wasnt that the highbridge flyer, didnt he call them intimidate , i think he went 4 wheel drive training but said hed pop back now and then, but knowing me ive got it all wrong :laughing:

yep try page 12 , there maybe others bit he was one

beat me by 2 mins jammy your on the ball today, ill have to make my posts shorter then i can be 1st :laughing:

ady:
beat me by 2 mins jammy your on the ball today, ill have to make my posts shorter then i can be 1st :laughing:

And me having a sicky today too :wink:

someone on here said the money wasn’t up to much.
Good kit tho.But that dos’nt pay the bills.

Tony b

Now then girls, did someone mention me :smiley:

Aaahhhh my favorite subject, Inntimid@te Logistics. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else. Just spoke to some of the lads and it would appear they aint too happy with the pay review. Dont know the details so cant comment.

They treat you like they have just picked you up on the bottom of there shoe. Loyalty counts for nothing. I have tried to do a couple of days with an agency there, to fill in while people spend there cash on holidays and they dont want to know. They would sooner take a stranger that will have to do a two day induction than a couple of lads with over 15 years clean record and loyalty between them. Not what was said when we left.

I worked at Belle Eau Park site (formerly phil hanley) and I have never seen moral so low. Even the guys in the cold store are totally fed up with being mis-lead so often.

But, you make your own mind up. As for me, well [zb] to em. If thats the way they want to be then so be it.

Any rode, hope you are all doing well. I’ll get one of these my day at work diary thingys sorted soon.

Play nicely chaps

HB

cheers HB, I think i will stick with the devil i know than the one i dont, do they do nights away,and what was the dosh like if you dont mind me asking

Ive noticed quite a lot of subby wagons pulling the Hanley tralers recently, dont know if theres anything in that.

that pete osborne the gaffer or whatever, is he the same one that ran green and white wagons from barnsley or sheffield way somewhere a couple of years ago - always a bit of a fancy paint job and trimmings on them â– â– ?

vernonbish777:
that pete osborne the gaffer or whatever, is he the same one that ran green and white wagons from barnsley or sheffield way somewhere a couple of years ago - always a bit of a fancy paint job and trimmings on them â– â– ?

Yep.

vernonbish777:

Not sure if he is still the gaffer but he definately still has a big interest in Innovate.

My neighbour used to drive for him and has now moved to Innovate. He seems to enjoy the work. Don’t know what the pay is like though.

I meet alot of ex PH drivers who now are under the Innovate banner.

None seem very happy.

As is is spelled Innov@te on their wagons should it not be pronounced Innovatte??

WE ARE AWAITING PAY RISE STILL, WE COULD HAVE IT BEFORE CHISTMAS